Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
Not a big fan of craft beer but it is a very decent beer for people who enjoy it. Not too pricey either! I like it in draft over the bottle
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
I didn't like this one. I do not like Ipas. I got this in a sampler pack. I like wheat beers the best. Overall, I love Blue Moon though.
LeAnn G.
Taylor, TX
My husband and I really like IPA's so we decided to give this one a try. I'm a fan of the original blue moon and was not disappointed!
Lianne H.
Spencer, IA
Love the taste of this beer. It's got a very light and airy crisp taste. If you like IPA's this is definitely the one you should go for
anabel a.
New Bedford, MA
The aroma is sweet with notes of oranges herbal and quite a lot of grass and mild spices. this is definitely one of my favorite beers!
Jordan B.
Puyallup, WA
This is another beer that I definitely would not consider buying. I tried this at BBQ once before an spit it out as soon as I tasted it
Tara H.
My favorite IPA. It's got a great flavor. We get this all the time. It's our go to beers. It exceeded my expectations. It's affordable.
Mary W.
I personally am not a big fan of IPA and this beer tasted extremely bitter for me. I might just try to buy another kind of Blue Moon.
Celina F.
Dallas, TX
Not what I would call a good traditional IPA not a huge fan of Blue Moon products but if I had no other options I'd order this again
Megan S.
Salem, MO
Blue moon with an orange slice is the way to go! I love the citric taste and the smoothness of this beer! The packaging is very nice.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?