Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Mallissa F.
I'm actually not much of a beer drinker at all as I think it usually has a horrible taste but Blue Moon IPA is one of the only beers I can stand to drink. Its a good price compared to other beers, it's nice and smooth, just something to drink when chilling with friends. I have found that most people like this beer even when we all have different tastes. It's our go-to beer.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
Nice soft light beer. Very casual. I will opt for this when there are few craft options out at bars. I bring this to friends houses as it is not overpriced and tastes a step up from bud light
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY
I love Blue Moon! It has a really good flavor to it. The White IPA is a little different than the regular and I like the taste. I usually get Blue Moon at TOPS or at a local gas station. Blue Moon is a little more expensive but it is definitely worth the money!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I love blue moon and I don't know why they tried to make an IPA. This was gross and no one in my family could even drink it. Do not recommend, just get classic Blue Moon or get a different brand for an IPA
Maria R.
I drink the Original Blue Moon regularly with a slice of orange in it but I found myself really liking this White IPA. It is not the best IPA I have tasted but it is pretty daggone good.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
I love blue moon the taste is rich and full of flavor it's not too pricey the company is well known I just really like this white ipa if you like craft beers this one is for you
McKenzie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great beer. Good amount for the money spent. Taste wasn't really to my specific liking but definitely drinkable. I love this brand and they come up with a lot of really good flavors. I definitely prefer the bottles over the cans.
Vanessa A.
Vernon Hills, IL
Love this beer. Super smooth, great taste! I love squeezing fresh orange juice to it, makes it amazing. If you can have it draft with a slice or two of orange(s) then please do. Super delicious!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
This is my favorite blue moon beer by far! I love IPAs and this one is right up my alley. I have a hard time comparing IPAs because they're all so different, but this one is decently hopped with a kinda mild finish. Truly delicious.
Kelly L.
I like just the regular blue moon variety but this one I absolutely did not like. I just don't like IPA type beers only because I don't like the super hoppy, bitter flavor. I know a lot of people would like this I'm just not one of them
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?