BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Hernandez K.
Newark, NJ
I've only had this beer once, but it was sooo good! I live the taste. It's a little pricey, but worth it. I found at a liquor store near my house. I recommend it if you're not a big drinker since it's very smooth.
Brandi H.
Starkville, MS
This extra fizzy beer pairs really well with an orange wedge. I am a repeat buyer of Blue Moon and the flavor leaves no bad after taste. The brand is affordable and cleanses the tastebuds between bites.
Courtney L.
Fort Morgan, CO
I am not much of a beer drinker, but if I were to choose one type of beer it would be Bluemoon. The smooth taste with a hint of flavor that this ale provides makes it a delicious beverage for any barbecue or Super Bowl party. Oh, and have to garnish it with an orange on top of course.
Melanie T.
I discovered this beer early on in my drinking career. I love a good wheat beer and don't feel that many can compare to Bluemoon has great flavor and love to have with an orange definitely my go to beer
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This has become of favorite beer and got me out of my comfort zone of only Coronas. It seems that all of my friends enjoy it and it’s a classic favorite. Affordable and tastes great on tap and in bottle
Leann S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Blue moon is such a great crisp tasting beer. I love to enjoy it with a big slice of orange. In a frosted glass... Trust me, you won't drink it out of a can again after you try it in a nice cold glass.
Carly R.
This is my favorite beer. The price is good for it being an ipa. It has such a rich taste. It’s just to die for. You have to drink it with a fresh orange tho or it’s not the same!! Definitely recommend
Jamie C.
Johnstown, PA
Blue moon is very delicious! Especially with a slice of orange! I love all the different flavors also. Nothing beats a nice cold beer in the middle of summer either by the pool or at night by the fire.
Jaime E.
This is a Very Light and Crisp beer. Definitely a good Summer and BBQ beer. Plus it’s just as good as the Belgium Ale when you add some sort of citrus, especially a Blood Orange Wedge! See you can still eat healthy and have a Beer
Alexis M.
Dover, DE
One of my favorite beers. It has a great, slightly hoppy taste which I love. It’s smooth and refreshing. Drinking with an orange or lemon is even better. Affordable to! Will definitely purchase again.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?

back