BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
I love blue moon. Add an orange slice to a glass and serve it up! My fave! It isn’t too strong but it has enough flavor that I know I’m drinking real beer and not just one of the extra light beers I normally go for.
Cedric W.
North Lauderdale
As far as beers go this will probably be my all time favorite. I found out about this drink from my best friends wedding. It was smooth. So very smooth. Don't get me started on the taste. I'm not a beer guy but this I could drink often.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
This is one of my husbands faves. I have tried multiple times but still do not like it. I’m not a beer drinker, this is kind of heavy for me. My husband says you have to have fresh orange to make it taste best.
Kendall R.
Chesapeake
Great beer for summer time! Cookouts wouldn’t be complete without a blue moon and orange wedge. It does compare to shock top, which is good too. But I prefer blue moon as far as wheat beers go. Light and crisp
Jacqueline S.
W Hempstead, NY
This is one of the few beers in my opinion that actually tastes good and not like urine. Excellent flavor and drinking it iced cold always hit the spots. Would recommend this beer to others for any occasion.
Amie F.
Redmond , OR
Sooooo amazing with a sliver of orange in it. I am not much of a beer drinker, but this is one that I know I’m going to enjoy every time. It is one that I reach for when trying to pick something out for any occasion!
Allyson 💀.
Upland
This is one of my favorite beers! It’s much stronger than its competitors and doesn’t sacrifice taste. I would much rather drink this than a Shock Top. It’s very smooth and never lets me down. I got my dad into them, and now he loves it too!!
Morgan L.
Huntington
Blue Moon is my favorite IPA. Drop in a slice of orange and I can drink these evening. People try to slide the taste to Shock Top, but I can’t. blue Moon is above and beyond in taste compared to Shock Top.
Adrianne
I love blue moon, especially on draft with an orange! It’s so refreshing and tastes so good. It has a beer taste, but it’s good and smooth. Not heavy and hard to get down like some other ones
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
blue moon is always my go to brand when i go out.
tastes so good and i can drink a few without feeling bleh.
i visited the brewery in Colorado and it was so cool & gave me a new appreciation for the brand!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?

back