Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Not my favorite IPA. I love blue moon and I love a good IPA but this one is more bitter and leaves a funky after taste. I will not buy it again.
Devonae K.
Tampa, FL
Smooth beer ! Very rich in flavor, this is recommended to true beer drinkers. This was the first Blue moon beer i have tried and I was pleased.
Whitney L.
Winchester, KY
Blue Moon is go to beer. I love that this beer is light but flavorful. There is a hint of citrus flavor that makes this beer really stand out.
Elle S.
Grove City , OH
If you like regular Blue Moon, you'll like this. It's very mild citrus-y. However, I wouldn't guess this was a white IPA if I wasn't told.
Maria W.
Portland, OR
Nice smooth beer. Easy to drink and goes well with any kinds of foods. It's not to expensive snd you can find this in any local supermarket
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
Not a big fan of craft beer but it is a very decent beer for people who enjoy it. Not too pricey either! I like it in draft over the bottle
Stephanie R.
Riverside, CA
I enjoy this beer because it is very light for my taste. it is very delicious and does not have a nasty after taste. I am a repeat costumer
Aly O.
I’m not really a bear person but I really like this white IPA as far as beers go! 😜 The taste is light and crisp. And as always, good cold!
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
I didn't like this one. I do not like Ipas. I got this in a sampler pack. I like wheat beers the best. Overall, I love Blue Moon though.
Jordan B.
Puyallup, WA
This is another beer that I definitely would not consider buying. I tried this at BBQ once before an spit it out as soon as I tasted it
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?