Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #10 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Very light, smooth and over all just a damn good Taste!

As a former bartender I have learned to love this served best with and orange slice!

Delicious and great with a meal... this is CA pride and joy!!!
Brit Z.
Lake Mills
Great, full IPA taste. Crisp, refreshing flavor and nice body without having too much of a hoppy taste. Easy choice for an affordable beer, and definitely a repeat buy. Easy to enjoy
Brittany H.
Missoula
It’s ok, not the best ipa I’ve ever had. The packaging is ok but it’s kind of hard to tell the difference between the original and this one. A little on the pricey side for the taste. Not bad but definitely not for me.
Vicki W.
One of my most favorite beers to drink especially in the summer when it’s hot! With just a hint of citrus to add flavor. Love that it’s not super filling so that I’m able to enjoy more than just one. Always on my top list when I’m looking to enjoy a beer.
Jill N.
I love blue moon. Add some oranges too it and put it on a frosted glass. It was one of favorites back in the day. It is very drinkable and affordable. I recommend it for the laymen beer drinker definitely
Catherine P.
So popular. The best way to eat your oranges. This is probably the most popular IPA. Avail at virtually all groceries, this one is soon to be a classic and is in all the coolers in the summertime- just not in mine.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
A blue moon is a delicious beer anywhere you go.  It is a smoothe IPA with good flavor and not a lot of bitterness. I order them frequently and have bought for my home also.
Lesli O.
new milford
I love all blue moons! By far one of my top picks. The price is affordable and you will definitely get your moneys worth. Always grab one at the grocery store. Over all a great choice in product! Very satisfied
Shannon A.
Cumming
This beer is a fantastic treat for my taste buds! Jax always has it in stock and for an amazing price! It had such a smooth but nice flavor all in one. One of my favorite beers! I will always buy this beer!!
Gabrielle M.
Charleston, WV
Very smooth! & very cute packaging. It’s great for a girls night out, or a night in. Flavor is delicious and can go with any mixed! Priced very well, it’s worth every cent. Highly recommend to other people!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?