Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Laura d.
Southfield, MI
Blue moon is a good-tasting, beer that is not too light but not too strong. I love the taste and it's easy on the palette especially if you're not used to drinking a lot of beer. It goes well with a lot of foods and I love drinking it with an orange slice. Very refreshing.
Samantha S.
Blue moon is my favorite of beers because I dont really drink beer this one is smooth and doesnt have that crazy hoppy taste! I love that it tastes like oranges and really has a refreshing taste to it! It is wonderful in the summer time and a great beer to bring to parties!
Alison C.
Not my favorite Blue Moon flavor; however, I will drink it if it's around. Obviously this flavor has more of a hoppy flavor to it so if you enjoy that, you should give it a whirl. I see this type of Blue Moon in all grocery stores at a reasonable price.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Pours a golden orange with a finger of white head. Smells of orange and lime. Tastes is the same as the smell. It's not to sweet, more of a fruity bitterness. Mouthfeel is a little on the watery side though. Overall, a good beer choice at bars with not many beer options.
Sarah E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Blue Moon is my favorite beer to have at dinner with a good burger or pizza. It's just sweet enough and just light enough to not feel full with your dinner. However, I would not prefer Blue Moon if I was at a party or somewhere that I am trying to drink a lot of beer because it does give you a full feeling after a few drinks.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
My go to beer is Blue moon and this is one of my favorites from them, but I've also had the pumpkin and seasonal pack. It has a very crisp taste which makes it delicious. You can get a 6 pack for 9.99 which isn't too bad. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't had it! and don't forget to throw an orange in there!
Lindsey H.
Buffalo, NY
Blue Moon is always a great choice, especially when you're looking for something a little different. The price is very reasonable for a specialty beer, and it is a common product near us. Due to the consistency of the brand I am always willing to try their other flavors too.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
I love blue moon beer. I'm a big fan of this brewing company. Their beers very light and it's also very refreshing. If I don't know what beer to go for I will reach for a blue moon if I'm out at a bar and it's on draft. I highly recommend. You can't go wrong with this beer
Rachel W.
We have all been to those bars that only serve 'mainstream beers' and we have all had that feeling of dread....I can't possibly drink bud or coors..this isn't college anymore. However, luckily blue moon is usually on standby for those of us who want a good beer with a great taste, but have a limited budget or options.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the original blue moon but this one wasn't something that I was interested in. The flavor is definitely different and for somebody with specific test taste buds. I definitely think for somebody who likes beers and her into a little bit more happy beers that it would be a great option
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?