Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Morgan M.
This is such a nice tasting beer with an orange added to it. I often enjoy blue moons but normally only purchase them while eating out rather than buying a 6 pack.
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
I love blue moon! When I come home and want to wind down this is my go to drink. I love the taste and how smooth it is. I’m a repeat customer and this is definitely delicious. I’d definitely purchase again and again !
HBIC .
Los Angeles, CA
Always a great addition when you going out to a restaurant that serves alcohol with your food you can drink this wonderful drink that's like and peaceful and with your food and enjoy it
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Meh. Blue Moon came to the white IPA game too late and too redundantly to award more than 3 stars. Chainbreaker far surpasses this by adding the perfect balance of grapefruit and coriander to keep the bitterness quotient, or IBUs, light. This is where Blue Moon’s white IPA just fell flat to me. It was heavier with fewer layers of tastes to intrigue me.

Magic Hat #9 is another “Not Quite IPA” that I highly recommend if you’re looking to make your foray into IPAs which frequently have a wince-inducing aftertaste.
BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
Any Blue Moon brew is great, in my honest opinion. But, the White IPA has to be one of THE BEST IPAs ever brewed! I simply love it! It is smooth and doesn't have a bitter after taste. It goes great with salads, chicken, pork and even fish. It tastes crisp with a smooth finish. The hops seem to linger a bit. All, in all, it is a great addition to the Blue Moon line.
Hannah J.
I am not very good at explaining the flavors of beers, so bear with me. This wasn't my favorite from Blue Moon. It was too light and fruity (? Honestly probably not the best word). I do like darker beers, so I knew this wouldn't be my favorite but there was just something I didn't like. I finished it though! Ya can't waste a beer.
jae C.
I'm normally not a huge fan of IPAs but this one won me over. It is not too overpowering and the crispness of the flavor is wonderful on the palette. It's light enough to be paired with chicken or fish, but still goes well with a nice steak, if you're wanting to think outside the standard "pairing" box.
Sylvia D.
I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this beer. It was good, just the right amount of hoppiness. I'm not a huge IPA fan, and if I do drink one I'm pretty picky about what kind I drink and I really have to be in the mood for one. I would definitely drink this again. The only reason I gave this a 4 is because I absolutely love the original blue moon.
Laura d.
Southfield, MI
Blue moon is a good-tasting, beer that is not too light but not too strong. I love the taste and it's easy on the palette especially if you're not used to drinking a lot of beer. It goes well with a lot of foods and I love drinking it with an orange slice. Very refreshing.
Samantha S.
Blue moon is my favorite of beers because I dont really drink beer this one is smooth and doesnt have that crazy hoppy taste! I love that it tastes like oranges and really has a refreshing taste to it! It is wonderful in the summer time and a great beer to bring to parties!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?