BY BLUE MOON

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Stephanie H.
My favorite go to! This ipa pairs well with anything I’m eating! I can get it out at a restaurant or enjoy it while I’m home. The packaging is perfect, their whole look is great. I always recommend this to my friends and family and am always passing some around!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I can not drink a blue moon without an orange! Honestly the beer is “ok” without the orange.. so of course I always prefer it. It’s a tad more expensive than the other beers I purchase so I don’t buy a whole lot at one time.
China A.
Mesa, AZ
First time i tried blue moon was with some friends. They loved it and even prepared it with orange slices in the beer. I did not care for this particular beer tho
MeAgan M.
Lancaster, OH
Not big drinkers but overall enjoy a blue moon or two, every once in a blue moon ;) it's fantastic paired with an orange slice. Doesn't even taste like beer which I love about it. Blue moon is the best on a hot summer day
Safiya H.
Great for a first time craft beer drinker. The crisp flavor of Valencia is this beers profile. Serve with an orange wedge. I suggest drinking this bottle by the glass to get the full flavor and effervescence of this beer.
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
I love blue moon ale in the summer it’s my go too summer beer it’s light and refreshing with a subtle fruity taste. Also I can’t find this product listed but blue moon makes a seasonal coffee and oatmeal stout that’s to die for !!!
Lucienne C.
I love blue moon! With a fresh orange slice, there is no better taste for me while I’m out and socializing. It’s light and doesn’t make your stomach feel so full like a lot of other beers. It’s a perfect mix of flavors!
Megan P.
Tucson
I absolutely love Blue Moon! The orange flavor is so subtle but completely changes the taste for the better. The only downfall to this beer is that it is a bit heavier in your stomach so you can’t drink too many of them
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The Moon beer is Awesome with slice of Orange and a slice of lemon especially when you're having that steak that ribeye steak or the T-bone steak with a big baked potato a fresh bread on the side with some veggies it's amazing
Whitney G.
This beer is very nice paired with an orange! The flavor is yummy even if your not a beer drinker. The bottle is nice. The price is great. I will continue to recommend this beer to everyone that doesn’t already know.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Emily K.
Oviedo, FL
Do we know the IBUs?
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?