Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Tauji B.
Blue moon seems to be extremely popular among my younger just turned 21 friends. I’m not a big beer drinker so I’m speaking from observing them. It’s a big hit.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
I like the traditional Blue Moon for an everyday kind of beer. This one I found to be very hoppy and a bit of a bitter aftertaste. Definitely not my favorite.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
This beer is great and doesn't have an overbearing taste. I enjoy this beer a lot and would definitely recommend it for people who may not like beer too much.
Cassie J.
Rayville, LA
This light beer is great! It is unique in its aromatic sense and pairs so well with a fresh orange slice. I like to pair this with a po-boy sandwich or burger!
Samantha M.
I'm not a big beer drinker, but i'be always enjoyed an occasional Blue Moon. It doesn't have an aftertaste like a lot of beers do and it has refreshing taste.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
This is great for kickbacks or some people who like to grab one in the summer time or when they just want to chill out. It can be found at every grocery store.
Courtney S.
Even if your not a IPA person like myself give this one a try it's great and refreshing and doesn't give that heavy bloated feeling after as beer usually does
Nancy N.
Des Moines, IA
Blue Moon is my go to drink after a long week! I especially enjoy it with a nice orange slice!! It's super light and refreshing and goes with everything I eat.
Christina D.
Pelion, SC
A great light IPA. Not too hoppy. A good starter IPA if you want to try something new without it being too expensive or being overpowered by pretentiousness.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
I really enjoy the Blue Moon White IPA. It is hoppy but crisp. I really enjoy the taste. I first had it at a bar and purchased it at my local grocery store.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?