Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea S.
The classic original blue moon is the perfect “refreshing on a summer day” or “crisp accompaniment to a hearty winter meal” beer. I find the citrus-y flavor to be a real compliment to the wheat base.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
Blue Mound with a piece of Orange is actually not the worst beer in the world people tend to make fun of you because it's a little more on the girly side by it doesn't matter when you actually drink and you usually don't drink
Keslie B.
As a non-beer drinker, I love this beer! I have no problems drinking these - especially with an orange slice. They are a little more expensive than some other beers but I feel it’s good quality.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product. Thanks Influenster!
Jessica B.
Scottsdale , AZ
This beer was okay. I don’t think I would buy it again. It wasn’t exactly what I expected. It was a good price for the value. I was a first time customer of this one. I would recommend it to people who do like certain beers.
Brit Z.
Lake Mills
Great, full IPA taste. Crisp, refreshing flavor and nice body without having too much of a hoppy taste. Easy choice for an affordable beer, and definitely a repeat buy. Easy to enjoy
Brittany H.
It’s ok, not the best ipa I’ve ever had. The packaging is ok but it’s kind of hard to tell the difference between the original and this one. A little on the pricey side for the taste. Not bad but definitely not for me.
Jill N.
I love blue moon. Add some oranges too it and put it on a frosted glass. It was one of favorites back in the day. It is very drinkable and affordable. I recommend it for the laymen beer drinker definitely
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
This is one of my favorite beers to drink hanging with friends. It's a good beer if you like something not to dark. It's on the lighter side which I like and taste good. Definitely a go to beer and definitely recommend
Catherine P.
So popular. The best way to eat your oranges. This is probably the most popular IPA. Avail at virtually all groceries, this one is soon to be a classic and is in all the coolers in the summertime- just not in mine.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?