BY BLUE MOON #23 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
It’s one of those drinks that you could have at the bar or with some wings. It’s a great drink if you like sweeter beers but still that beer taste. Especially with extra oranges 👌🏻Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale
Brunna G.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorite beer of all time. Light and with a remarkable flavor. A Belgian ale that is really different from the others I have tried. I’m a repeat customer of this beer and can’t change to another. Definitely recommend it!
Kelly M.
This is my fiance's favorite beer. I made Blue Moon cupcakes with this for his birthday and they tasted great! I think it's a good summer drink especially if you add an orange slice...which is a must when drinking Blue Moon!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I can not drink a blue moon without an orange! Honestly the beer is “ok” without the orange.. so of course I always prefer it. It’s a tad more expensive than the other beers I purchase so I don’t buy a whole lot at one time.
Ashley C.
Blue moon with an orange slice. You HAVE to have the orange. The price is slightly higher than other products but it is worth the price. I will purchase this in the future and I would recommend to others.
MeAgan M.
Lancaster, OH
Not big drinkers but overall enjoy a blue moon or two, every once in a blue moon ;) it's fantastic paired with an orange slice. Doesn't even taste like beer which I love about it. Blue moon is the best on a hot summer day
Safiya H.
Great for a first time craft beer drinker. The crisp flavor of Valencia is this beers profile. Serve with an orange wedge. I suggest drinking this bottle by the glass to get the full flavor and effervescence of this beer.
Cory T.
This is one of my favorite beers. It has such a great flavor. It doesn’t have to heavy of a taste and it is great to mix with a fruity flavored beer for a nice mix. Blue moon is what I always go for if I have the choice.
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
I love blue moon ale in the summer it’s my go too summer beer it’s light and refreshing with a subtle fruity taste. Also I can’t find this product listed but blue moon makes a seasonal coffee and oatmeal stout that’s to die for !!!
Lucienne C.
I love blue moon! With a fresh orange slice, there is no better taste for me while I’m out and socializing. It’s light and doesn’t make your stomach feel so full like a lot of other beers. It’s a perfect mix of flavors!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?