Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Breanna H.
The aroma of this beer is a little funky and the taste is tangy with perhaps a hint of orange however all in all it was an easy IPA to drink and it had a good body to it.
Heather P.
Hesperia, CA
Smooth, flavorful, good beer to have with dinner. It's best when it's ice cold in a frozen mug! I prefer white beers to dark because they aren't as strong tasting.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
One of my absolute favorite beers. It has a light and refreshing taste and it is affordable. I bring this to any party and most often order it when we go out to dinner.
Bobbi C.
Villa Park
This is my all-time favorite beer. It has a slight Taste of citrus just awesome and then I squeeze a piece of orange in there and it's just refreshing on a hot summer day. It also has a decent alcohol content which is always a bonus.
LYNTERRA J.
Bolingbrook, IL
I am not typically a big beer fan but I really enjoy Blue Moon White. It comes in a nice glass bottle (so much better than a can). As beers go, this one has a smooth taste and doesn't leave a weird after-taste. Really affordable. I don't mind buying again!
Yolanda S.
I'm not a big fan of bee. But this beer really hits the spot. It's so smooth really nice taste especially if you are not used to drinking beer. Really recommend this one.
ishtar a.
RIVERBANK, CA
White ipas are my favorite I'm a nursing mother and beers kind of the only thing that I can enjoy and I like the fact that it kind of UPS my milk supply at the same time
Melissa B.
Everyone has to be in the mood for any type of IPA's because they are very strong and bitter.The times that i do drink them are usually in the summer.They go great with food.I enjoy them when barbecuing!They seem to also hit harder than others.
Kaelyne S.
Glendale, AZ
I am not much of an IPA drinker but these were actually great and a hit at a family dinner! There was not a bad aftertaste which is something that is a usual turn off for most IPA's that I have had by other brewing company's.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Delicious NEW beer from Blue Moon, an old favorite! This is an IPA brewed with fruity hops, which also has the characteristics of a Belgian White Ale. If you haven't fallen in love with an IPA yet and/or don't like the typical hoppy flavor/bitterness of IPAs, you need to give this a try!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?