Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Rochelle G.
Port Royal, PA
Had an awesome taste that I absolutely loved, but the aftertaste was terrible. After drinking a bottle, I had no desire for more. Would possibly drink again, but not something I would purchase frequently.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Bitter taste. I prefer the earthy, orange flavor of the original. I tried it at a bar and it seems bars only carry this version now, which I find unsatisfactory.
Micaela C.
I love Blue Moon, this is my go to beer and the flavor is great. I like beer in a bottle than in a can so this beer is wonderful. It's light and I can drink this beer over any other beer plus the price is right. I would buy this beer again.
Damaris S.
This IPA is so mild that anyone who likes regular Blue Moon will be able to tolerate it. It is a great stepping stone IPA for those who are unsure if they like hoppier beers.
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
My entire loves blue moon. It is more than just tour average beer. It has more flavor and more depth to it. This us always a go to if you want a nice beer that is still cheap and really tastes very good!
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH
Really good! I'll be honest that I'm not a HUGE IPA fan, and find that a lot of them taste like pinesol haha That being said, I really enjoyed this one. It is light and very easy to drink.
Scribemaster M.
Queens Village, NY
Tried this beer at a gathering as a pre gamer for New Year's Eve.. Really enjoyed the taste. It went great & complimented the wings... I prefer this blend versus the original
Adrian S.
Tempe, AZ
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers! This is mainly the only beer I like to enjoy. It is best served in a cold frosty mug from the tap or a ice cold bottle from the fridge.
Kelly W.
Scottsdale, AZ
The original blue moon is my favorite beer but I got this for my husband because he like IPA. (He doesn't like blue moon) since this was the only beer we had he drank it. He has now switched from laguntas IPA to blue moon IPA. Woo hoo!
Breanna H.
The aroma of this beer is a little funky and the taste is tangy with perhaps a hint of orange however all in all it was an easy IPA to drink and it had a good body to it.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?