Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
rachel d.
Yes! One of my favorites. I loved of course with a slice of Orange as it is suggested. If you can get it off of the tap you are in good company. The bottle is wonderful
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My husband’s favorite beer. He searches the store like a madman when he cannot find it. Apparently it is only available during certain seasons, so when it is he stocks up.
Jessica D.
Blue moon is delicious. It is thicker and fills me up quick. It is also sweet. If I am in the mood for something sweet I would choose blue moon in this category of beer.
Amanda R.
Monticello, AR
For a person who doesn’t like beer I rather enjoyed this. I bought this on special at a bar and found it was excellent. Be sure to add an orange slice for the whole experience. Would buy again.
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
I love this! I am not a heavy drinker, so when I drink I only have one or two. Anymore and I would be too full! I love the smooth flavor and would highly recommend this!
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
I enjoy having a blue moon occasionally. This is great garnished with a slice of orange. It is not a beer I could drink regularly but it's fun to switch it up sometimes.
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
Yes! I love me some Blue Moon! This IPA is nice and light tasting but still has some great hops flavor! They are often a bit strong on the carbonation but make up for it with consistently great taste.
Yesica H.
Alhambra, CA
It’s a clean drink. Usually what I would recommend to someone who wants to try beer for the first time. Also has a refreshing taste. Always better with a slice of orange in the summer.
Julia H.
Blue Moon is my favorite brand of beer. There are several varieties, appealing to everyone and each product is quality. I typically will drink this at home or order it at a bar. I love that it is cheap but great!
Kelly N.
Fairfax, VA
Mmhmmmhmm. After a long day of work this is the most refreshing drink to have! It’s light and has wonderful flavors. I’m usually not a big beer fan but this is my exception!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?