BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
This is definitely one of my all time favorite wheat beers. Light but citrusy you can’t go wrong with a cold blue moon with an orange slice! Very affordable considering quality and great packaging this beer will always be a winner in my book.
Athena Z.
Probably the best blue moon there is ! This ipa still carries the blue moon taste but still stick with its bitter yet sweet hoops. I can’t say it’s the strongest IPA but for a blue moon, it’s pretty good . Friday’s happy hour offers this for $4.
Paula N.
Houston
Love this beer nice citrus notes and at all the bars I have ordered it, it always comes with an orange wedge which I find great. I think this beer has a great look oldtimey feeling, it was recommend to me and I would recommend it to anybody.
Amanda F.
Henderson , NV
As a fan of the Original Blue moon and a craft bear connoisseur, I felt that Blue Moon White IPA is a balanced IPA with light floral and fruity hops. Very drinkable and refreshing. Does not sit too heavy and pairs well with many dishes.
Kayla S.
Clayton , MI
Blue Moon has been my favorite beer since the moment I tried it. It is thick, and full of flavor but not too sweet. The hints of orange are nice but not too over powering. I would suggest this beer to anyone who enjoys craft beers you can pretty much purchase it anywhere.
Kate C.
Springfield, GA
As a picky beer drinker I went to a friend's house to discover this is all they had. With disappointment I took it expecting to hate it. It was ok, with an orange it was great. Love the fruity Tang that it has. Could definitely drink this on my own and even buy it occasionally.
Rebecca T.
Aurora, IL
Blue Moon is my go to for a beer out on the town. This beer is so crisp and fresh with a light hoppy taste that it is my go to beer for a refreshing taste. I love adding a twist of orange slice in my glass and having it super chilled.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I cook with beer really often, but this is the only one I'll sip on in the process. So light and slightly citrus-y. I don't like beer generally but I like this one.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I’m not a huge beer person, but I do love Blue Moon for when I feel like having beer. It’s light, crisp, tasty and easy to drink. It’s reasonably priced as well.
Gabriella F.
Leicester , MA
My go-to beer when I am out to eat or after a long day. I love to add extra oranges. It is also very affordable. Me and my boyfriend drink this at least once a week. I’ve even got my best friend to try it and she never drinks beer!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?

back