BY BLUE MOON #13 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like IPAs, but I really like this one! It has a wonderful body and taste. It would go with just about anything. Any time we are going to someones house and I need to stop to pick up beer on the way, I usually grab Blue Moon. All of my friends drink it too! I even cut up the oranges to bring with me!
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
An chilled glass of this with an orange slice in it is honestly pretty amazing. I don’t typically enjoy beer but this is one of the exceptions. Doesn’t taste like stale water like some pale beers tend to. And the orange pairs so nicely and really enhances the light flavors. 100% reccomend.
Influenster M.
I won't pretend to be a beer expert - but this is an 'approachable' IPA. I don't like drinking a beer that is tasteless...but some IPAs come on too strong, and it's just too heavy to consistently drink. This one isn't overpowering, but still has the flavor that I like!
Kristian S.
White Plains
Only beer in my fridge ever. I will never get anything else. I wills always get a 6 pack when I’m food shopping. Nothing compares to this. I can actually enjoy drinking this beer and that means a lot cause I don’t like a lot of beers but this is always a purchase.
Erika M.
Springdale, AR
This one is my favorite, out of all the Blue Moon beers. I love to pair it with two orange slices. It gives it this sweet crisp taste and makes it refreshing. It’s a middle range priced beer, but good stuff isn’t cheap. I would definitely recommend this beer to others!
Clara S.
Downey
This is my absolute favorite go-to beer. With a refreshing orange zingy taste, it’s perfect for just about any occasion. Just add a slice of orange wedge and you’re good to go!
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
My go-to beer when out in restaurants or at gigs. Great taste, goes better with orange slices than anything. My boyfriend and I will usually just split a pitcher while we're out. Highly recommend for someone tired of the same bland Budweiser, Coors, and MGD options.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a decent tasting beer if you like a rich flavor. We have purchased this more than once. It’s a good flavor, but a bit stronger than we prefer. For this taste it is good compared to others. We would recommend it to others if they like this certain kind of taste.
Amanda M.
Tacoma
All around great IPA. The hint of orange is the cherry on top of blue moon! This is my “go to” beer when I am out at a restaurant or at a bowling alley. It never disappoints!
Crystal K.
This is my absolute favorite beer. I love this ice cold with a squirt of citrus. After trying this, it's hard to go back to other beer brands. It's a little high in calories so I have to pay attention to how many I consume but I'll be purchasing this from now on.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?