Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
Blue Moon has been my favorite beer since the moment I tried it. It is thick, and full of flavor but not too sweet. The hints of orange are nice but not too over powering. I would suggest this beer to anyone who enjoys craft beers you can pretty much purchase it anywhere.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I cook with beer really often, but this is the only one I'll sip on in the process. So light and slightly citrus-y. I don't like beer generally but I like this one.
Gabriella F.
Rhode Island
My go-to beer when I am out to eat or after a long day. I love to add extra oranges. It is also very affordable. Me and my boyfriend drink this at least once a week. I’ve even got my best friend to try it and she never drinks beer!
Beverly M.
Johnson City, TN
This is the beer that we always stock at our house. It’s a really tasty beer and budget-friendly. It’s great straight from the bottle or to pour in a glass with a slice of orange. Love the fact we can buy it at Sam’s Club, too!
Brooke W.
Corpus Christi
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but when I do Blue moon with a fresh orange slice is the way to go! It doesn’t have a strong beer taste which i love. I highly recommend adding an orange even though the beer is good by itself.
Kelly M.
This is my fiance's favorite beer. I made Blue Moon cupcakes with this for his birthday and they tasted great! I think it's a good summer drink especially if you add an orange slice...which is a must when drinking Blue Moon!
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
My all-time favorite beer! My go-to! I love to drink it with some orange squeezed into it to bring out the citrus notes. Always delicious whether on tap or bottled. I always recommend this one to lots of first time beer drinkers.
Tito T.
I am not a fan of beer but this one here rocks. It is a little high but for a good quality of beer I will pay for it. And the orange slice mix with it takes this beer to all time high. I love this one anytime if the year...
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I can not drink a blue moon without an orange! Honestly the beer is “ok” without the orange.. so of course I always prefer it. It’s a tad more expensive than the other beers I purchase so I don’t buy a whole lot at one time.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I really like the citrus notes with this beer and yes I do have to have it with an orange slice. Love the label and the price is often great around my neighborhood. Definitely would recommend to ppl wanting to try different flavors.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?