Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Jenna L.
Torrance, CA
This has got to be one of my favorites from blue moon. The taste is so smooth and crisp. Very refreshing after a long day of parenting. I definitely recommend this beer!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Bought this while my son was over for the holidays. He's a real beer snob and normally likes only local craft brews but seem to really enjoy this. Will purchase again.
miguel g.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The best beer I ever drank because it gives an orange flavor that makes it different from other beers it is affordable but hard to find I wish they had this beer at every bar and liquor store I definitely recommend this beer
Retina J.
Farmington, NM
I love this beer with a few slices of oranges. It is a little bit more on the thick side. It is very tasty. The only down side is the scent of it before and after you drink is pretty strong.
Mitchell A.
Sylmar, CA
Blue Moon IPA is a smooth alternative to other craft beers. It has a mellow taste and light finish. Less bitter than many other IPAs, it has a spicy, fruity finish and no bitter aftertaste. Really, one of my favorites.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a great blue moon flavor! Very hoppy, but not too heavy. It's very enjoyable. I have purchased it several times. It's relatively easy to find and very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who likes IPAs.
Andrea H.
I love Blue Moon; it's such a refreshing beer. A little pricier than the rest of the beers but it's one every one loves. Usually can be purchased at most places that sell beer and wine.
Marcela D.
Barnegat, NJ
It tastes really good. It's soft and it doesnt leave that beer taste. I dont really drink that much but this beer was good when I was thirsty during last summer.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
It's nice and smooth. I hardly drink beer but this is one of the Two that I usually would drink. Highly recommend for those that don't really want to drink hard.
Jenn D.
Birmingham, AL
I'll start by saying I don't like ipa beers. However. I greatly enjoyed this blue moon flavor. It has a hint of hop to it, but it is in no way overwhelming. It's very easy to drink on a warm summer evening.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?