Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Tito T.
Fairfield
I am not a fan of beer but this one here rocks. It is a little high but for a good quality of beer I will pay for it. And the orange slice mix with it takes this beer to all time high. I love this one anytime if the year...
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I can not drink a blue moon without an orange! Honestly the beer is “ok” without the orange.. so of course I always prefer it. It’s a tad more expensive than the other beers I purchase so I don’t buy a whole lot at one time.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I’m not a beer drinker but this is one I could sip and not spit out instantly, which says a lot. I wouldn’t buy it for myself, but I have bought it for my husband and he really enjoys it. I would recommend this to others.
Cory T.
This is one of my favorite beers. It has such a great flavor. It doesn’t have to heavy of a taste and it is great to mix with a fruity flavored beer for a nice mix. Blue moon is what I always go for if I have the choice.
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
I love blue moon ale in the summer it’s my go too summer beer it’s light and refreshing with a subtle fruity taste. Also I can’t find this product listed but blue moon makes a seasonal coffee and oatmeal stout that’s to die for !!!
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I love this beer when I am casually drinking. The taste is great (better with an orange). It is not too heavy especially for someone who does not like craft beer normally. It’s very refreshing. I would recommend.
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This is the beer I pick when I’m in a hipster moon. Depending on the season, sometimes I’ll try the other flavors, but I enjoy the original type, especially when outdoors. It is also good for camping trips.
Brynn A.
Milledgeville, GA
I love Blue Moon! I am usually not an IPA fan, but i really enjoyed this. I have had several other Blue Moon beers, and was pleasantly surprised about this one. Perfect with an orange slice or by itself
Priscilla G.
Norfolk, VA
I’m normally not a beer person but when I go out if it’s on the menu I loovveeee to get a pint of some blue moon. It doesn’t have that disgusting beer taste at all. I was convinced that I hated beer until somebody recommended I try this.
Eravia E.
Blue Moon is not my favorite beer. It’s to thick on the throat for me. I typically go for a light or smooth beer. The after taste can be a little overwhelming and I end up taking for ever to finish it.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?