Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Robin H.
Carbon Hill, AL
Ever since I began working for a hotel and was recommended this ale by a chef who worked there, I have been drinking this beverage! That was 15 years ago! It is my ultimate favorite. It has a unique taste that reminds me of flowers. I am totally satisfied!
Sarah N.
Blue Moon to me is that easy go to beer. It goes with anything. They make awesome adult milkshakes with orange sherbet . Also it doesn't have the yeast after taste.
Megan D.
Coral Springs, FL
Love Blue Moon. It is so smooth, and goes down nice. I think the flavor is great especially compared to other brands. It is one of my go- to beers. I really enjoy a couple different flavors of blue moon, especially when its draft with an orange wedge.
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite beer is Blue Moon!!! Love the flavor and it's easy to drink for me. Nice packaging with the bottles instead of cans...must drink with sliced oranges!
Amber H.
Knoxville
I had tried blue. Ion White IPA bottles on a outing. I was not impressed with the flavor and the after taste it had left in my mouth. I would stick to my other beers. Not this blue moon. I have had another that was very good. Just not this one .
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
While usually I stick to drinking domestic beer, I do like to swtich it up once in awhile and I usually go to Blue Moon. While it's a little bit more expensive then what I would like, it's delicious. Add an orange for an even better taste!
Samantha H.
This is one of the best IPAs! I love blue moon already, but I found this on draft at one of the restaurants I used to work at. The hop appearance isn't too strong, and you still get a nice wheat taste to it.
Teahgan L.
As a female who enjoys light tasting beers (never one for IPAs) when my boyfriend insisted I tried Blue Moons line of IPA I was hesitant. I love Blue Moon and drink it almost every time I go for a beer, however, I now will drink their White IPA. It is so light, crisp, and refreshing!
Nat L.
I purchased this by accident not noticing that it was a specific type of Blue Moon. It was smooth and crisp. Though I personally prefer the orange'y flavor of an original blue moon this one was light and refreshing.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I've always been a fan of Blue Moon. So when I saw that they came out with an IPA I just had to have it. It's everything I could ask for. Same orange flavors with hops to boot. Really recommended!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?