BY BLUE MOON #15 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Kate C.
Springfield, GA
As a picky beer drinker I went to a friend's house to discover this is all they had. With disappointment I took it expecting to hate it. It was ok, with an orange it was great. Love the fruity Tang that it has. Could definitely drink this on my own and even buy it occasionally.
Rebecca T.
Aurora
Blue Moon is my go to for a beer out on the town. This beer is so crisp and fresh with a light hoppy taste that it is my go to beer for a refreshing taste. I love adding a twist of orange slice in my glass and having it super chilled.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I cook with beer really often, but this is the only one I'll sip on in the process. So light and slightly citrus-y. I don't like beer generally but I like this one.
Gabriella F.
Pascoag, RI
My go-to beer when I am out to eat or after a long day. I love to add extra oranges. It is also very affordable. Me and my boyfriend drink this at least once a week. I’ve even got my best friend to try it and she never drinks beer!
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I’m not a huge beer person, but I do love Blue Moon for when I feel like having beer. It’s light, crisp, tasty and easy to drink. It’s reasonably priced as well.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
Blue Moon pale is a delicious, light beer with an almost citrus-y tang. Not bitter, but sharper than I like... a bright and cheery, summer day at the beach kind of beer. It's good, and better with a squeeze and slice of orange.
Kimberlynn E.
Tap is my favorite! This is an orange ale and has excellent flavor! I squeeze an orange into it (one usually comes on the rim). Great to drink in restaurants with your friends while enjoying a delicious dinner! Love this beer!
Emily D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love this beer! It is definitely my go-to in restaurants when I am having a drink after work with my friends. It is citrus-y like an orange and it is usually served with an orange slice. I love it every time! Easy to drink.
Delila Z.
Walla Walla, WA
If I ever drink a slightly darker beer it’s always blue moon. Not super expensive and it tastes amazing I am not a beer drinker and I love it. So does my husband. I would definitely buy again, in fact I want one right now...
Allie V.
Elizabethtown, PA
My all-time favorite beer! My go-to! I love to drink it with some orange squeezed into it to bring out the citrus notes. Always delicious whether on tap or bottled. I always recommend this one to lots of first time beer drinkers.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?