Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Blue moon is always a safe choice for someone like me who prefers fruity or light beers. It’s not exactly “light” but the small tang of the orange makes it yummy.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like IPAs, but I really like this one! It has a wonderful body and taste. It would go with just about anything. Any time we are going to someones house and I need to stop to pick up beer on the way, I usually grab Blue Moon. All of my friends drink it too! I even cut up the oranges to bring with me!
Kaity B.
Fremont, OH
I am not a big beer fan but I can drink Blue Moon every now and then. It does not leave a foam taste like most beers, the light orange taste is also a nice touch
Influenster M.
I won't pretend to be a beer expert - but this is an 'approachable' IPA. I don't like drinking a beer that is tasteless...but some IPAs come on too strong, and it's just too heavy to consistently drink. This one isn't overpowering, but still has the flavor that I like!
Violeta V.
 It's better than most out there and of course it's distributed differently than others. It met my expectations and it was affordable. The taste is tangy than others I've tried. Improvement on the concentration because i can taste it sometimes and want more flavor.
Erin A.
Kennesaw, GA
I would say this beer is delicious for a cool summer night outside. I would buy this beer again. The package was nice with a mountain background. I think it’s a good value for the money. I recommend it to my friends who are looking for something a little more fuller.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Not a very good beer really odd taste very flat. I added an orange to it to see if it would help and it didn’t. I guess if you like a really light light beer this would be it.
Brook P.
Brandon, MS
I am not a beer drinker what so ever, so if you’re like me and are not a fan of the taste of beer in general I suggest this! Add an orange wedge to it and it is great!!
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I'm not much of a drinker but when I do and when I want a beer it's either blue moon or a nice Bella or Heineken but the white IPA for Blue Moon is really really good I would recommend anybody in trying it at least once it is very smooth not like Budweiser that tastes like piss
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
I am a huge fan of Blue Moon and I do love an occasional IPA. The combination is so wonderful. The bitterness is just right, if you don't like bitter then you won't like any IPA, period. If you enjoy an IPA then I strongly recommend trying the Blue Moon IPA.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?