BY BLUE MOON #13 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Brianne C.
Ionia , MI
This is the one beer that I can drink one after the other. I’m not a beer drinker, but I enjoy these. The hint of orange in them are pleasant and I would buy them repeatedly.
Jessica R.
Pasadena
I really like Blue Moon they really know how to craft a great beer. This white IPA though for me is way too hoppy. I generally like slightly hoppy but this was overpowering.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Blue Moon! When there are bars that only serve Bud Light they always end up also having Blue Moon, saving me from the light beer craze. I love how it is always served in a frosty mug with an orange, and I can't help but continue that tradition at home. Such a nice simple flavor that plenty of other beers have tried to duplicate.
Ashley C.
Lancaster, PA
Great Belgium beer. It’s brewed using Valencia orange peel versus the traditional tart Curaçao orange peel, for a subtle sweetness, and added a touch of coriander to provide balance. Best garnished with an orange slice.
Merissah L.
Modesto, CA
I was always told that beer is something you develop a taste for over time. I just couldn’t get into it at first. But blue moon has helped me love beer. It has a fruity underlie to it. It’s easy to drink and smooth. So whether you’re a beer fanatic or someone who’s trying to get into beer, I highly recommend this!
Becky D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This beer truly stuck the roots of blue moon. It was delicious and refreshing. However, as a frequent ipa drinker, I was disappointed in regards to this beer for an IPA. It could have been hoppier
Ayla D.
Nashville
This is a favorite for me and my husband. This is the only beer that we can both agree on buying! I generally like stout brews and he likes Pilsners and this is a great compromise! We always buy a bag of oranges to have with our blue moon. In my opinion the oranges are a must have when drinking blue moon!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I love me some blue moon beer. As most everyone else does or should, I add an orange slice into mine! I'm not a huge fan of beer to begin with. But the sweet and light taste makes it just right for me. I prefer the original blue moon with a slice of orange to the shock top version any day of the week!
Ashley L.
Nashville
The only beer that I like. Perfect with an orange on the side and squeezed into it. If I buy beer, it is this one and I always go back. Very affordable and accessible.
Marisol D.
San Marcos , CA
I not the biggest fan of beer, but this one is okay. I can tolerate it and wouldn’t mind drinking it. It’s not too expensive and I think others could also enjoy the taste.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?