Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Dariela P.
My husband loves ipas and he says this one is pretty good. He loves to put orange in his blue moons. Or into Shandy
Lisa B.
Washington, DC
I love a Blue Moon White IPA on the shore with a lobster roll in hand. Bonus points for being in a lounge chair.
Walii R.
Very different from the original. I cant really explain what makes it so different but it is. I really liked it.
Joni W.
Ukiah, CA
Throw an orange on top and enjoy. Perfect to wash down a delicious dinner or relax on a summer day by the lake!!!
Cassidy G.
Knoxville, TN
Not a huge fan of blue moon, I much prefer corona but it is a good price point so if it's your thing... great!
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa, CA
A delicious ipa! Blue moon did this one right. Not my absolute favorite but it is pretty close and very tasty!
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Has a great taste and I love this IPA! I use the orange slices in it and it taste great! One of my favorites!
Shannon l.
Carson , CA
A nice tasting ipa not my favorite, only because it didn’t seem to be a good flavor for my personal pallette
Alydia R.
Gimme this with a slice of orange anyway, it is my favorite beer. The tangy taste is definitely refreshing
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?