BY BLUE MOON #13 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Lo💋 A.
Placerville, CA
I am not a beer drinker, I don’t like beer, and anyone that knows me will tell you...”she hates beer”
Well, not Blue Moon!! It’s great! The taste is great, it’s a must to squeeze in an orange slice, definitely makes the flavor that much better. The price is a little high but for me, someone that doesn’t enjoy beer -I’m ok to pay a little more for a high quality product that I will actually ENJOY sipping with my friends.
Emily D.
Belle Mead
One of my favorite IPAs. I am not normally an IPA drinker, but Blue Moon always makes great beers. It goes down nicely and is not too bitter, which is a problem I find with other IPAs. I like that this beer is very inexpensive and of great value. I would recommend to try if you are not normally an IPA drinker, give this a try!
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Personally I didn't like it. Had a horrible after taste in the back of my throat, couldn't get the taste out. I personally don't like it but that doesn't mean that you won't my recommendation is if your grocery store has single bottles by 1 try it and if you like it good if not you saved yourself 10 bucks.
Jenn C.
Olympia
It a very refreshing beer. Make sure you have a orange to squeeze in and it will really bring out the flavor in the beer. Compliments very well. It is nice for a summer day, but it can be pretty filling. If you are looking to just enjoy the flavor but not drink multiple, it’s perfect.
Chris M.
Amherst
Great beer. Definitely love having this on a summer day. If you like craft beer, I’d recommend giving this a try. One pet peeve is bartenders serving this with a giant piece of orange. It’s like GUrL, learn how to slice the orange smaller or better yet don’t serve it with the orange lol.
Margaret W.
Although I am not the biggest fan of IPAs, I find Blue Moon to generally have high quality beers with reliable taste. Typically I prefer less hoppy beers, but the White IPA has a nice flavor and is pretty good as IPAs go in my book. Mostly just a matter of personal taste.
Judy H.
Montclair, NJ
This is my husband's current favorite. He loves the orange flavor and that it isn't too heavy. It is a little more than some beers, but it's worth getting because both my son and husband drink it. I'm not a beer drinker, but I never saw anyone dissatisfied when I served it!
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great beer, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many beer and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Francine R.
Houston
Love this beer with a orange slice! Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale the orange slice makes all the difference for me. I will say it can be a heavy beer though, yet somehow taste fresh on your tongue. Overall great beer for summer or winter months.
Dani H.
New Berlin
Blue moon is a staple at any bar. It is a good ipa people get it with and orange or even orange juice. I feel like it’s a lighter IPA and the fruit really complements the beer. I would drink this one occasionally but it’s a little to heavy for me sometimes.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?