Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Tooele
I'm not a huge beer fan to begin with but I'll have one every now and this particular IPA was actually pretty good and I enjoyed a couple of them during a camping trip. I'm giving three stars based on my own particular taste it still was very "beer tasty" similar to things like Budweiser to me and I shuttered after every other drink but that's just my own taste buds! The quality of the packaging is great and my husband and our group of friends said the beer tastes wonderful however for me it was just so strong.
Courtney L.
Fort Morgan, CO
I am not much of a beer drinker, but if I were to choose one type of beer it would be Bluemoon. The smooth taste with a hint of flavor that this ale provides makes it a delicious beverage for any barbecue or Super Bowl party. Oh, and have to garnish it with an orange on top of course.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
A favorite beer of mine. The favor is smooth creamy and thick. It’s the BEST with a thick wedge of orange I have loved Blue Moon for 10 yearssss... it’s sooooo goooooood. Me and my friends love a good blue moon night or a happy hour where the blue moon is on tap it’s the best chill beer!
Christine H.
Pt Barrington, IL
My absolute favorite beer is blue moon! Love love love it! It goes with everything and always is so refreshing and great tasting! I do love having my orange along with it. So smooth and enjoyable. Now I need to see if I have one in the house! If not guess I’m running to the store!
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
An chilled glass of this with an orange slice in it is honestly pretty amazing. I don’t typically enjoy beer but this is one of the exceptions. Doesn’t taste like stale water like some pale beers tend to. And the orange pairs so nicely and really enhances the light flavors. 100% reccomend.
Danielle💚💟 A.
Lodi, CA
My number 1beer. It's best with oranges!!! Brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
An unfiltered wheat ale spiced in the Belgian tradition for an uncommonly smooth taste. Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale
Judy H.
Montclair, NJ
This is my husband's current favorite. He loves the orange flavor and that it isn't too heavy. It is a little more than some beers, but it's worth getting because both my son and husband drink it. I'm not a beer drinker, but I never saw anyone dissatisfied when I served it!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a decent tasting beer if you like a rich flavor. We have purchased this more than once. It’s a good flavor, but a bit stronger than we prefer. For this taste it is good compared to others. We would recommend it to others if they like this certain kind of taste.
Erin A.
Kennesaw, GA
I would say this beer is delicious for a cool summer night outside. I would buy this beer again. The package was nice with a mountain background. I think it’s a good value for the money. I recommend it to my friends who are looking for something a little more fuller.
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
My go-to beer when out in restaurants or at gigs. Great taste, goes better with orange slices than anything. My boyfriend and I will usually just split a pitcher while we're out. Highly recommend for someone tired of the same bland Budweiser, Coors, and MGD options.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?