BY BLUE MOON #23 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I am not a fan of this brand of beer. The taste is bitter and it is not to my liking. This beer also seems to expire more quickly than others. The price point is probably the best thing about this product. However, knowing the price helps me to understand why this beer probably tastes so awful. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. I am not a huge fan of beer but this absolutely does not meet my expectations of a “decent” beer by a long shot.
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Great with an orange wedge. It is on the heavier side I feel, after two I have that full feeling. Worth the price. Best if you chill a glass or stein then pour into. I buy it all the time. I don’t drink it much over the summer but it’s definitely a fall/winter beer.
Emily D.
Belle Mead
One of my favorite IPAs. I am not normally an IPA drinker, but Blue Moon always makes great beers. It goes down nicely and is not too bitter, which is a problem I find with other IPAs. I like that this beer is very inexpensive and of great value. I would recommend to try if you are not normally an IPA drinker, give this a try!
Jenn C.
Olympia
It a very refreshing beer. Make sure you have a orange to squeeze in and it will really bring out the flavor in the beer. Compliments very well. It is nice for a summer day, but it can be pretty filling. If you are looking to just enjoy the flavor but not drink multiple, it’s perfect.
Judy H.
Montclair, NJ
This is my husband's current favorite. He loves the orange flavor and that it isn't too heavy. It is a little more than some beers, but it's worth getting because both my son and husband drink it. I'm not a beer drinker, but I never saw anyone dissatisfied when I served it!
Lauren W.
Moseley , VA
My husband really enjoys IPAs. This blue moon was not as strong as most IPAd but I was still not a fan of the beer.i would opt for the regular blue moon. I am a repeat customer and typically l my buy blue moon. I would buy again for my husband but not for myself
Crystal K.
This is my absolute favorite beer. I love this ice cold with a squirt of citrus. After trying this, it's hard to go back to other beer brands. It's a little high in calories so I have to pay attention to how many I consume but I'll be purchasing this from now on.
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great beer, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many beer and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Francine R.
Houston
Love this beer with a orange slice! Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale the orange slice makes all the difference for me. I will say it can be a heavy beer though, yet somehow taste fresh on your tongue. Overall great beer for summer or winter months.
Tricia M.
Indianapolis , IN
This beer is great in the summer with friends! I love putting an orange in it! The flavor is so refreshing! It’s a little lighter then some ipa’s! The packaging is ok! Nothing special!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?