Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #82 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
Any Blue Moon brew is great, in my honest opinion. But, the White IPA has to be one of THE BEST IPAs ever brewed! I simply love it! It is smooth and doesn't have a bitter after taste. It goes great with salads, chicken, pork and even fish. It tastes crisp with a smooth finish. The hops seem to linger a bit. All, in all, it is a great addition to the Blue Moon line.
Samantha S.
Blue moon is my favorite of beers because I dont really drink beer this one is smooth and doesnt have that crazy hoppy taste! I love that it tastes like oranges and really has a refreshing taste to it! It is wonderful in the summer time and a great beer to bring to parties!
Kelsey S.
Victoria , TX
A extremely well balanced beer. Blue moon has a bold unique taste, which I always seem to find myself going back to. This beer gets it right with a citrus flavor that isn't overly sweet and all at an extremely affordable price. I recommend you give this one a try!
Jewel S.
Saint Clair, MO
Add in an orange slice and it's awesome!! I'm not a big beer drinker but this one is one I can handle drinking. It's not too wheaty or overpowering. Goes great with a night out and some friends. I will definitely buy again when I'm out at a restaurant.
TANYA F.
Downey , CA
Blue Moon is tasty when you add an orange to it. I think they are a little pricey, but well worth the price since they taste really good. I'd compare it almost to a Shock Top but better. I am a repeat customer and would definitely buy this brand again.
Amber H.
Knoxville
I had tried blue. Ion White IPA bottles on a outing. I was not impressed with the flavor and the after taste it had left in my mouth. I would stick to my other beers. Not this blue moon. I have had another that was very good. Just not this one .
Melissa B.
Everyone has to be in the mood for any type of IPA's because they are very strong and bitter.The times that i do drink them are usually in the summer.They go great with food.I enjoy them when barbecuing!They seem to also hit harder than others.
Micaela C.
I love Blue Moon, this is my go to beer and the flavor is great. I like beer in a bottle than in a can so this beer is wonderful. It's light and I can drink this beer over any other beer plus the price is right. I would buy this beer again.
McKenzie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great beer. Good amount for the money spent. Taste wasn't really to my specific liking but definitely drinkable. I love this brand and they come up with a lot of really good flavors. I definitely prefer the bottles over the cans.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
It's a good beer not to strong or over bearing. You can sip it and enjoy! This is also great in the summer when it is hot outside. Even when I wasn't a huge beer drinker this was a great nice cool beverage to sip on a warm day!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?