BY BLUE MOON #16 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Emily D.
Belle Mead
One of my favorite IPAs. I am not normally an IPA drinker, but Blue Moon always makes great beers. It goes down nicely and is not too bitter, which is a problem I find with other IPAs. I like that this beer is very inexpensive and of great value. I would recommend to try if you are not normally an IPA drinker, give this a try!
Jenn C.
Olympia
It a very refreshing beer. Make sure you have a orange to squeeze in and it will really bring out the flavor in the beer. Compliments very well. It is nice for a summer day, but it can be pretty filling. If you are looking to just enjoy the flavor but not drink multiple, it’s perfect.
Chris M.
Amherst
Great beer. Definitely love having this on a summer day. If you like craft beer, I’d recommend giving this a try. One pet peeve is bartenders serving this with a giant piece of orange. It’s like GUrL, learn how to slice the orange smaller or better yet don’t serve it with the orange lol.
Margaret W.
Although I am not the biggest fan of IPAs, I find Blue Moon to generally have high quality beers with reliable taste. Typically I prefer less hoppy beers, but the White IPA has a nice flavor and is pretty good as IPAs go in my book. Mostly just a matter of personal taste.
Judy H.
Montclair, NJ
This is my husband's current favorite. He loves the orange flavor and that it isn't too heavy. It is a little more than some beers, but it's worth getting because both my son and husband drink it. I'm not a beer drinker, but I never saw anyone dissatisfied when I served it!
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great beer, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many beer and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Francine R.
Houston
Love this beer with a orange slice! Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale the orange slice makes all the difference for me. I will say it can be a heavy beer though, yet somehow taste fresh on your tongue. Overall great beer for summer or winter months.
Tricia M.
Indianapolis , IN
This beer is great in the summer with friends! I love putting an orange in it! The flavor is so refreshing! It’s a little lighter then some ipa’s! The packaging is ok! Nothing special!
Amanda L.
Tooele
I'm not a huge beer fan to begin with but I'll have one every now and this particular IPA was actually pretty good and I enjoyed a couple of them during a camping trip. I'm giving three stars based on my own particular taste it still was very "beer tasty" similar to things like Budweiser to me and I shuttered after every other drink but that's just my own taste buds! The quality of the packaging is great and my husband and our group of friends said the beer tastes wonderful however for me it was just so strong.
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
Blue Moon is a classic. I love drinking this with an orange slice. Blue Moon tastes great and you can get it anywhere. I love the citrusy taste. No need for improvement. I recommend this beer for people who want to try something different than lite beer
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?