BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Sadie H.
Austin, TX
Not worth it. This beer tastes bad. The original is bad and this one is even worse. If you don't like ale, stay far away
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really didn’t care for this. I made my husband drink it. It left a horrible after taste in my mouth.
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this beer. The wheat taste over powers the rest of the beer and it takes me so long to finish. Maybe a different flavor would be better but I don’t want to spend money on something I wouldn’t enjoy drinking.
Matt M.
Fort worth
I did not like this drink and sofar I haven't looked anything from blue moon. It's diffusing beer to me. Sorry
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I received a 12 pack of this as a thank you from a client. I think the regular Blue Moon beer is fine, not my favorite, but drinkable. I live in Colorado so the number of craft beers we have here is pretty substantial. While I prefer the craft brews, I'm not too snobby to enjoy a good national brand. The Blue Moon Honey Wheat is just not good. The flavor isn't there and it has an almost funky taste.
christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I'm not a fan of blue moon it just don't apeal to me at all. I had it at a party so I prob won't buy it
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Not a big fan of Blue Moon. I don't get the hype. I for sure did not like this honey wheat one.
Mariqua R.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
A little bitter I don’t think I would drink this again or recommend this to anyone again
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This was not my favorite Blue Moon variety, I found it a little underwhelming. The original Blue Moon has such a great flavor, while this kind I found tasted like many other wheat beers I’ve had, nothing really special.
Raven H.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Not a fan of this flavor at all. I bought it at my local grocery store because I heard good things about t. Very gross. Left a horrible taste in my mouth. Will never buy this again.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.