BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Hayley K.
Peachtree City
This beer is so smooth and refreshing! Perfect for a day at the pool or beach or if it's just super hot outside. It's not orangey like regular Blue Moon, but it still has a light crisp flavor. It usually comes in the variety pack of Blue Moon too if you wanted to try a few of their beers. I highly recommend!
Sam A.
Solon
Love the summer honey wheat. Blue Moon is always a great brand and the perfect beer to drink no matter the season, but this summer one is great
Cindy L.
Los Angeles
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
You cant have the blue with out the orange! Well balanced citrus flavor and sweetness from the wheat
Gimmie D.
Pullman, WA
Blue moon is a great beer brand and constantly comes out with fantastic beers. This is one of my favorite seasonal beers they have.
Sarah C.
ENGLEWOOD, OH
I LOVE BLUE MOON. Regular beer is not always my favorite, but the hint of citrus in this is just right. Not too overbearing or just a little whisper. It's the perfect blend and one of my all time favorite beers. Great quality, great price and even better on draft with a slice of orange.
Ashley M.
Rossiter
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon has a great flavor and is even better served with an orange slice! Goes great with a meal!
Caitlin B.
Like the Belgium white, I also loved this one. I don’t like the other Blue Moon flavors as they are not ciders. This is a crisp beer and is great on a hot day. I could literally drink the whole bottle at once 😂
Julee H.
Genoa City
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Love me a Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat during the Summer Months!!! GREAT when you are grilling out 😋 Great Flavor, Highly Recommend with a slice of orange 🍊
Jenn F.
I am not a very big beer drinker but I do really enjoy blue moon when I do sit down and have a nice cold beer! Enjoy!
Beste K.
Downingtown, PA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
This is one of my favorite blue moon beers. Great in the winter time. Amazing smooth warmth. Great value. I recommend
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.