BY BLUE MOON #26 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Danielle B.
I've tried this one back in the day n I was honestly very impressed considering I dont drink at all n havent for about 2 yrs now,
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
One of my favorite beers. Great flavor, great value, and a delicious ornate to top it off. The bottle is attractive and even more attractive in a cooled glass. I will definitely be buying his over and over again.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Truly tastes a little like honey to me! Lol this is one of my go to beers in the summer for sure! We like to have them with barbecues!
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Smooth, refreshing, crisp. Reminds me of summer. The honey wheat aspect balances the flavor perfectly.
Shanté S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
My favorites of the blue moon variety. It has such a great taste. It’s my go to for summer beer.
Nabila D.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I’m not a beer drinker I usually prefer wine or champagne, I had tried this beer during a beach party and since I always have a pack of it home for, it taste very good soft and doesn’t have that bitter taste I had experience with other beers, the buzz is another + just the right one after a beer or 2 :)
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale is a very smooth great tasting beer. Not harsh at all and it's great for summer outside bbw'n and stuff. Great bet for everyone to enjoy.
Meghan R.
Best blue moon by far. Nice and yeasty with a toasted undertone of flavor. Great and not too heavy like some others.
Jennie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is the best summer beer! Great for bbq’s or just enjoying a night on the patio. It’s smooth, not too hoppy and easy to drink. Has a little bit of a citrus after taste, reminds me of summer. Yum!
Miranda G.
Gray, ME
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Summer in a bottle! Exactly how a summer ale should taste- Sweet and light with a slight fruity flavor! My go to when the warm weather comes around. I think it beats all other summer ales out there. Highly recommended
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.