BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Abby G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m usually not a big fan of blue moon but my husband likes to try different beers! It’s really good to my surprise! It was a good price and affordable. We haven’t bought it since but I would tell someone to try it for sure
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is by far one of my favorite beers in the summer next to Sam Adams Summer Ale. I’m obsessed with this one and get it the minute it is released. Summer is officially over when I can no longer purchase this beer.
Paniz K.
Louisville
Blue moon is probably my favorite beer. I love their seasonals and i always want to try any of them that i have not had before. Blue moon is my to go to no matter what season or occasion!
Natasha K.
This is a seasonal beer and I love how it tastes. Very refreshing and perfect for fall. I am a big fan of Blue Moon because it has so much flavor and goes great with an orange slice!
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
This is my favorite! Throw in an orange slice and it’s perfection. This is my go to beer when I am out to dinner (if available). It is so tasty and perfect for summer Bbqs as well
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not a big fan of beer but this one was not awful. I bought it accidentally at a bar thinking a Blue Moon was a mixed drink. It had hints of the honey and tasted like, well, beer. I might drink it again.
Brandie G.
Ozark, AR
This has the smooth taste of Blue Moon, but with the subtle hint of delicious honey. One of my most favorite brands of beer. Available in most stores and reasonably priced. I will definitely buy this again!
Camilla L.
North Salem
This is one that should always be in the collection. It has a fine taste and it doesn't taste bad at all! This is an awesome movie and date beer. It is light but not too light.
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good beer. I had for the first time this summer and really liked. Had a nice summer taste. Smooth and not too bitter, as I find other beers to be. I would recommend it.
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
My friend brought a party pack for her birthday. I tried each flavor but this one stood out. It is the kind of beer that you will enjoy. It’s better than other brands. We will buy this again for sure.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.