BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Catherine G.
Whittier, CA
If I’m going to drink an adult drink this would be my choice. It’s not to heavy & has a wonderful semi rich taste. You can pair this with just about any meal or have it as a stand alone drink. I would recommend this drink to anyone that asks.
🌹🌹🌹mandy s.
Jacksonville
This is not as sweet as it sounds which is a plus for me as I despise sweet beers. This is subtle and indeed very summery. It is great with salads and fruit and bbq.
Ashlyn C.
Edgewood, NM
I am a huge fan of blue moon and this is my favorite other than original. I purchased this from Walmart I believe and it was $1 or so more than the original which I thought was a good buy for something new. Love the wheat taste. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Miranda C.
Belton
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is one of my favorite beers. It only comes out in the summer and I like to get acouple packs before it goes out of stock. Has a nice flavor and it’s delicious!
Mercedes M.
Ramsey
Blue Moon is my favorite beer, the hint of honey is a perfect blend. It's full flavored beer, runs great sales regularly, & is fairly affordable otherwise. Prefer this beer in a bottle rather than a can and would recommend it to others!
Erin Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you don't like the taste of dark beers then this is the beer for you. It is so light and easy to drink,  I purchased this last summer at a local gas station and it did not disappoint. I enjoyed it with friends while out on a boat
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually love the different flavors they come out out with during the seasons even though it is kind of on the pricey side it is smooth great bites amazing smell it is just good to have a different variety of beer every once in awhile
Shannon B.
I’m not a big beer fan, but tried this once at a family bbq because it was the only option. Not something I’d purchase myself or drink again, honestly. My husband seemed to like it, but I don’t think it is something he would buy himself to drink.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I'm not the biggest beer drinker, but I do really enjoy Blue Moon. They have a great blend of flavors, and it's not a heavy beer. Always at a good price at the grocery store. Make sure you have some orange slices to top it off with!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I"ve tried this version of the blue moon but i definitely prefer the original. The taste is a little sweeter but it still prefer the original one and I love having inside a cold glass with a slice of orange. Always the best way.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.