BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I tried this for the first time last week and I liked it. It has a different taste than regular beer and I think it is a bit sweet. It definitely makes me curious on how other bluemoons taste like
Lauren B.
Blue moon is a beer that tastes great anytime of the year. Add a slice of orange and it’s perfect. I’ve been drinking this since I bartended years ago. It’s got great flavor and I always recommend it
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth City, NC
By far my favorite flavor of Blue Moon. Very light and refreshing with a hint of lemon! Great for a hot summer afternoon. I love enjoying this beverage at the beach or just relaxing in my back yard. Perfect summer time drink!
Jen C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great, light and refreshing! I enjoy Blue Moon beers greatly. I highly recommend. It is perfect for warm spring or summer evenings. It’s not too expensive either! And it’s easy to find in stores.
Jenni G.
Little Rock , AR
This is one of my favorite wheat beers. I like it better than the original blue moon beer. There’s a light flavor but more flavor than the common light beers. I wish this was available all year round. I recommend this beer.
Amber H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is such a smooth beer! And I love how Blue Moon serves their beers with an orange slice. The orange really enhances the flavor and gives such a unique twist to make them a little more unique.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Tried at a tigers baseball game this year, kind of meh. The honey flavored seemed artificial and too sweet to compliment the malt/wheat backbone of the beer. I would not order this beer again
Blessing A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a beer fan but this actually has a good taste to it. This is my go to beer whenever I’m at a bar. Not expensive and available pretty much everywhere that sells alcohol. I would buy again
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Perfect Summer Beer. Smooth, crisp, refreshing, and great light flavor, perfect for a hot day.  Price point is excellent and brings back good summer feelings. I like regular Blue Moon and most of their seasonal beers, but this one is my favorite.
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
I like this more than other Blue Moon, but its not my favorite IPA. It has good flavor, but lacks depth and ends with a slight bitter note. Even so, it is enjoyable and not bad a bad sip.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.