BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like the summer honey wheat. It will do in a pinch if there aren’t and other local craft brews available at the market. I find the craft brews have better tastes in small batches vs mass produced ‘specialty’ flavored beers....but this is just fine!
Kari L.
flint, MI
This was alright, honestly.  If you're looking for a light/Budweiser-type taste, but you don't want your friends to make fun of you for drinking a mass-produced beer, then these are the beers for you.  They're pretty tasteless, at least for me.
Vane E.
Orlando fl
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This beer to me has like a sweet yet not to sweet taste. It’s affordable a single somewhere is like $6 so it’s not that bad in prices I only purchased once because I have other beers I get. Definitely check out this beer it’s always fun to have new beers
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon always has a huge collection of beer. This is my all time favorite for summer and I miss it all year all. We always stock up so I have it for a little while after they stop making it. The flavor is so smooth and not like other bitter beers.
Catherine G.
Whittier, CA
If I’m going to drink an adult drink this would be my choice. It’s not to heavy & has a wonderful semi rich taste. You can pair this with just about any meal or have it as a stand alone drink. I would recommend this drink to anyone that asks.
🌹🌹🌹mandy s.
Jacksonville
This is not as sweet as it sounds which is a plus for me as I despise sweet beers. This is subtle and indeed very summery. It is great with salads and fruit and bbq.
Ashlyn C.
Edgewood, NM
I am a huge fan of blue moon and this is my favorite other than original. I purchased this from Walmart I believe and it was $1 or so more than the original which I thought was a good buy for something new. Love the wheat taste. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Mercedes M.
Ramsey
Blue Moon is my favorite beer, the hint of honey is a perfect blend. It's full flavored beer, runs great sales regularly, & is fairly affordable otherwise. Prefer this beer in a bottle rather than a can and would recommend it to others!
Erin Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you don't like the taste of dark beers then this is the beer for you. It is so light and easy to drink,  I purchased this last summer at a local gas station and it did not disappoint. I enjoyed it with friends while out on a boat
Shannon B.
I’m not a big beer fan, but tried this once at a family bbq because it was the only option. Not something I’d purchase myself or drink again, honestly. My husband seemed to like it, but I don’t think it is something he would buy himself to drink.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.