BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
madelyn t.
NEWARK, NJ
Woooh i had this for the 1st time ever the other day. The taste was amazing. Slight taste of that honey but not sweet
Nely M.
Perris, CA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love seasonal beer. I love blue moon in general. The seasonal is great for when you want to try something different
kylie g.
Lubbock, TX
This is a good option for a light beer. It's only available during the summer I believe but it's a nice crisp taste.
Ashley A.
Cocoa
Blue moon summer honey, has a smooth taste a touch of sweetness from the honey and a hint of citrus, best served cold
Megan K.
Boyertown , PA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon is refreshing and delicious! I was always a lager girl but I enjoy a cold Blue Moon with a slice of orange.
Sarah F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
yumm!! This seasonal beer is wonderful. One of my favorites and go to choices. Blue Moon beer is all around delicious
Meghan R.
Best blue moon by far. Nice and yeasty with a toasted undertone of flavor. Great and not too heavy like some others.
Nicole W.
Cleveland
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Decent if you don't have anything else to drink.. not the biggest fan, has a bitter taste but I think most beer does.
Jessica P.
Cadiz, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my choice of beer. I’m not much of a drinker but when I do go out with friend this is always my first choice.
Yobana M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Soooo darn good and crispy ! Preferably super cold ! That way it's always better ! The wheat taste is so smooth to me
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.