BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I don't drink beer but when I do. This is what I drink. I love the flavor when you put a orange slice with a dash of salt
Lauren V.
Franklin Sq, NY
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Who doesn’t love a nice cold Blue Moon? Paired with a nice slice of orange (along with some wings too) and you winning !
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
Yum!!!! Love this beer! I live in Maryland and we drank this Blue Moon all summer long while eating crabs. So delicious.
Pathy A.
This beer is flavorful! Good pricey, I usually buy it at Jewel Osco! It's a good pricey and a good choice for the summer!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love the taste of the seasonal Blue Moon. The taste is nice and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rachel K.
Roanoke, VA
Aside from the classic Blue moon, with an orange slice, this is the only other flavor that I reach for from this company.
Whitney R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my very fave beers! This is a decent price but such great flavor and super crisp, if honesty pay anything for it!!
Sadie H.
Austin, TX
Not worth it. This beer tastes bad. The original is bad and this one is even worse. If you don't like ale, stay far away
Lindsey M.
scranton
I love blue moon. Probably my go-to beer. Get it with an orange slice and you are set. It’s like drinking a loaf of bread
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
This is a nice refreshing option in the Blue Moon line. I am definitely a fan. If you ate a beer drinker, give it a try!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.