BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Love love love the summer! They had retired it last year, so glad it's back!!
Nicole S.
Danielsville, PA
Im a big fan of this seasonal beer I would def get it again next summer!!!!!
Virginia S.
Woodstown, NJ
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I like this beer, but I prefer the original Blue Moon. It is much smoother!
Aida E.
Doral, FL
I like Blue Moon beer, but the ones with different flavor are kind of tricky. Some live up to the expectation, some don’t. This one you get hints of honey, but don’t expect much difference from the original Blue Moon. Anyways, it’s a good drink.
Ronniel D06-046443 M.
Doral, FL
Blue Moon Summer honey wheat is a sweet beer in the market, is a very good beer if decorated with orange, ideal for summer, but I do not like it very much alone, the price ia a bit high, in my coutry is consumed a lot in outdoor events by the heat but i dont buy again.

Denise P.
Sarnia, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Loved the first time I tried Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat.Very satisfying crisp clean taste with a hint of honey. Very affordable and great quality.Great tasting beer. Would for sure purchase it again.
Josie C.
Delhi, ON
Got this at a restaurant once when shock top was not available... wow! I was pleasantly surprised!!! It was so smooth. Overall an amazing beer. I have continued to order Belgian moon since that day :)
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Drank this for the first time quite recently and I liked the taste very much. I'm using ok with beer that has some flavour added to it. I like my drinks extra and if you're like me, you'll like this one.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I loooove this beer. It is a perfect summer beer. Clean and crisp and full of flavour. Nothing beats the heat like an ice cold blue moon. Very delicious and I will definitely purchase again. Very satisfied!
Amanda H.
Signal Mountain, TN
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
The classic Blue Moon beer is one of my favorites and usually my go to beer if I'm out with friends or traveling. It's a very light wheat beer that is even better when served with an orange slice. I have recommended this beer to several friends looking for something different and easily found.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.