BY BLUE MOON #21 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Nicole S.
Sandy, OR
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
This beer is so yummy, it's my summer time go-to. Drop it in a bucket of ice and let it get super cold! So good!!!!
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Great stuff. I love Blue Moon. Highly recommend even though it’s a bit pricey. Very delish and tops all the others
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite summer beers. It is great for a summer cookout and I love it with an orange slice.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smooth and light and refreshing. Not heavy like a stout so you can enjoy with a meal. Crisp clean distinct flavors!
Koralin D.
Oakville, CT
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Love this beer!!! I haven't ever had a bad experience while drinking blue moon!!

The beer is so perfectly crafted!
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
Tried this one over this past summer. It's kit bad but it is a heavy/dulling beer so you can only have 2 or 3 max.
jennifer w.
This is a pretty good beer it's not my favorite it leaves me feeling a little bit. I do definitely like the taste.
Bretelle L.
The best beer to have on summers at the beach, awesome flavor, great taste. Not much to say but I LOVE BLUEMOON!!!
kieran k.
Asbury, MO
My family and I LOVE this its sweet but not overly sweet its beer but its not gross beer definitely will buy again
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
Tastes like everything amazing in the summer. I do love these seasonal launches. They do go well. With the seasons.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.