BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Jayme H.
I'm not the biggest beer drinker but this beer doesn't disappoint! Especially if you add an orange to it's the perfect drink!
Anna D.
Brentwood, TN
Nothing like a honey wheat beer to sooth you over in the summer! Absolutely delicious and you can basically get it anywhere!
Cassandra J.
Lakewood , OH
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Not a huge fan of beer but I love Blue Moon! Easily goes down and the taste isn’t too overwhelming. Perfect drink with dinner
Ashley S.
Rome
Love the taste of it. Doesn't have a bitter taste when drinking it. Would recommend if you're not a big beer drinker like me.
Carol L.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Light and refreshing for a hot summer day. I don't favor beer but I find myself craving Blue Moon quite often in the summer.
Alyssa C.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Best beer for summer. Pairs great with a burger or other finger foods. It goes down smoothly and doesn't leave a bitter taste
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really liked this beer. Refreshing summer taste! Affordable too. Good for sitting on the porch on a summer day and relaxing.
Amber K.
Troy, MO
This is the ONLY beer i can drink. Its so great in a mug with an orange slice and i absolutely hate beer. This is good though
Tonya P.
I dont like beer but tried this one this summer and its not bad. Wouldnt drink a whole bottle just a few drinks of it.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
What a unique tasting beer. I loved this I like sweet beer my friend suggested it I’m glad I tried it. Two thumbs up from me!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.