BY BLUE MOON #23 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
BriAnna L.
Puyallup, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We drink blue moon more than any other beer at home. It’s so refreshing and it’s so good if you take a orange and put inside it.
Danielle B.
I've tried this one back in the day n I was honestly very impressed considering I dont drink at all n havent for about 2 yrs now,
Roxxanne W.
Long Beach
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Omg...this stuff right here is like amazing. Take this...mix it with some ice and squeeze some orange in there...yes hello summer
Caroline L.
This blue moon honey wheat beer is great especially with a slice of orange and a good meal. I recommend drinking from the bottle
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
THIS IS SO GOOD! one of my favorite blue moon seasonal flavors. It's perfect on a summer day or even in the middle of the winter.
Ivy P.
Tucson
This beer tastes really good. The hint of honey makes it taste smoother and less like your typical beer. All my friends love it.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely not my favorite beer but I can stand it a bit. I don't know what it is about the taste that I can't fall in love with
Deidra S.
El Paso
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
O my gosh! Pass me a blue moon with a orange slice! I love this beer. So smooth and it doesn’t give you that gassy full feeling.
Sarah R.
San Diego
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Very good and refreshing. Great for a relaxing evening, a summer bbq, or whatever your event. Very versatile and a crowd pleaser.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Im not a big beer person but blue moon is pretty good its not to beer beer flavor if you get what i mean. Great on game night.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.