BY BLUE MOON #21 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Jessica P.
Cadiz, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my choice of beer. I’m not much of a drinker but when I do go out with friend this is always my first choice.
Nely M.
Perris, CA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love seasonal beer. I love blue moon in general. The seasonal is great for when you want to try something different
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Good tasting light and fresh beer for the summer, a little on the sweet side but good to combine with s summer snack.
Kelsey B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
YUM! I love this beer!!!! Smooth and refreshing!!!! I highly recommend! Perfect for a nice summer evening or cookout.
kylie g.
Lubbock, TX
This is a good option for a light beer. It's only available during the summer I believe but it's a nice crisp taste.
madelyn t.
Newark, NJ
Woooh i had this for the 1st time ever the other day. The taste was amazing. Slight taste of that honey but not sweet
Yobana M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Soooo darn good and crispy ! Preferably super cold ! That way it's always better ! The wheat taste is so smooth to me
Ashley A.
Cocoa
Blue moon summer honey, has a smooth taste a touch of sweetness from the honey and a hint of citrus, best served cold
Nicole W.
Cleveland
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Decent if you don't have anything else to drink.. not the biggest fan, has a bitter taste but I think most beer does.
Sarah F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
yumm!! This seasonal beer is wonderful. One of my favorites and go to choices. Blue Moon beer is all around delicious
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.