BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Sammi Jo H.
Olympia
Smooth, bubbly, refreshing taste never gets old. Especially on a hot summer day. This has awesome quality and taste. Highly recommended.
Stacey C.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
This product is great on a hot summer day. I think it’s pretty pricy. I have gotten it several times and will continue to buy this type.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is by far my fav. It is very whearty and orangy. Very poignant but not bitter. I really love how smooth and honestly filling it is.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
This is by far my favorite beer! It's so smooth and tastes really good. Never too bitter. My husband really enjoys this beer as well.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is my favorite seasonal beer. It has just a touch of sweetness and is nice, light and refreshing. I wish I could buy it year round!
Ebony Y.
bellflower, ca
THIS IS A COOL TASTE BUT YOU GOTTA GET USE TO IT IF UR NOT A BIG BEER DRINKER. BUT ITS REALLY GOOD AND SMOOTH. LOVE DRINKING IT WITH ICE
Melissa M.
Rising Sun , MD
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I’m not a huge beer fan, but this tasted pretty good to me. It’s a beer I might drink in the summertime with a squeeze of lemon juice!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yum Yum YUM!! I love this beer. My friends love this beer. Everybody loves this beer. I'll even order it at restaurants, its just good!
Aleena H.
Hagerstown
I personally hate most beers however if I do have a beer I would choose blue moon. It's one of the few brands that dont taste like pee.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
I don't really drink the original blue moon but I do enjoy the variety of summer flavors. This has a sweeter taste but not overwhelming
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.