BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Sue K.
I had my 1st Blue Moon with my Family while visiting Evergreen, Colorado. We went to a small restaurant to have dinner & I had Tacos 🌮 & Blue 🌙 with a slice of an Orange. It was delicious 😋. I would have never paired A 🍺 with an 🍊 slice & I would have missed out. If you've never had one, Go Get One. 😋
Fernanda L.
This is one of my favorite beers . It’s my go to every time I go out and they have a restricted selection or if they have to many IPAs . It’s also good for the beach . Really refreshing and sweet . I love to place an orange slice in it . Love love 💕 Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
My husband enjoys mead, so we purchased some of this honey wheat to satisfy both his want for a sweet brew and my own preference for wheat beer. We both liked the flavor and shared our pack with friends who also liked the flavor. Only downside for me was that it gave me a headache, I'm assuming due to the sugars. Still, would buy again.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My family and I love blue moon. We have multiple brewers in the family so lots of beers but we do like to try all of the seasonal brews that blue moon has. They are very tasty and great for when you are having a relaxing get together with friends. I highly recommend this beer.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Blue Moon never lets me down, but it isn’t exactly my favorite. I enjoy the taste, and the summer wheat is delicious and refreshing on a hot day. I like trying new beers but I know I have this to fall back on. I’ve bought this as pints at restaurants and multipacks at the grocery store.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love everything blue moon!! It’s craft beer at an affordable price. This particular brew is so smooth and the perfect balance of sweet and wheat flavors. I have always been a drinker of blue moon, and I will continue to purchase this brewery’s products until I can’t drink beer anymore
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
For me being a person that doesn't really drink or care much for beer, it was a surprise to me that I actually enjoyed this Blue Moon Honey Wheat Beer. It has a very smooth taste with a hint of sweetness from the honey flavor. The price is also good considering the quality of the beer itself.
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Blue Moon is the beer with more name changes than a professional athlete, today Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days. It’s such a sweet and refreshing beer, it’s one of my favorites !
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of wheat ales in general, and this one is really light and you can catch just a slight hint of the honey. I am no expert on pairings, but I think it pairs well with a nice burger since it's kind of malty and light enough that it's not too heavy with the meat.
Amy R.
Fayetteville
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Perfect summer beer. Light with a citrus flavor. iPa beer always seem heavy but blue moon is very good. First time purchasing and will purchase again. Very affordable for blue moon.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.