BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I"ve tried this version of the blue moon but i definitely prefer the original. The taste is a little sweeter but it still prefer the original one and I love having inside a cold glass with a slice of orange. Always the best way.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Decent taste, crisp and refreshing. You can only find this during the summer times so if you like you better stock up! I bought it from our local buy rite liquor store. I recommend it to others who are looking for something new.
Edison P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Blue Moon is always a good, reliable beer brand to me. I enjoy a good wheat ale. I've had several Blue Moon brews and the Summer Honey Wheat is one of my favorites. It's a mild, sort of sweet, overall good-tasting beer.
Chandra K.
Charlotte
Used to be my favorite beer to drink. Occasionally will go back to it. Always enjoyed the wheat taste with the addition of an orange. But it’s not a good tailgating or party at friends house beer, since in order to get the full taste you have to pack an orange.
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this beer. The wheat taste over powers the rest of the beer and it takes me so long to finish. Maybe a different flavor would be better but I don’t want to spend money on something I wouldn’t enjoy drinking.
Courtney S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a huge beer drinker, but I do enjoy Blue Moon from time to time. I had bought this kind to try while out to dinner the other night, but I was less than pleased. It was bland and tasted flat, i wasnt a huge fan!
Brianne B.
bergenfield
One of my favorite summer beers. Taste is light and crisp, while still maintaining the traditional blue moon flavor. Very good, but does not exactly stand out over other summer beers. I would definitely purchase again.
Megan M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a delicious beer. Both smooth and sweet, this beer goes down easy while still having a but if a nice bite to it. It’s both my husband’s and my favorite, and it brings be back to cookouts on hot summer nights.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this summer brew. Blue moon stays true to its roots, but the honey wheat flavor enhances the flavor scheme of the beer. Really crisp and refreshing, great for an evening bonfire and relaxing night
Jess H.
725 School St Indiana PA
This is my favorite beer and beer of choice no matter where I go. I buy it over any other beer if it is in season and can get it at most bars and all distributors. I am very satisfied with it and love blue moon!!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.