BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Really great flavor!I actually really enjoy the summer flavors.This actually does have a taste of honey.Its great and refreshing.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Used to be really good until their formula changed. I heard they got bought out by one of the BIG FOUR. So... this makes sense.
Dacil T.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Perfect taste for the summer with a barbecue. Not too sweet and always refreshing. Definitely would bring to my next gathering.
Dorothy H.
This is my go to 'summer' brew. Taste great. It's always a hit at our backyard parties. Even non-beer drinkers like the taste.
Kindra G.
Kansas City
This beer is available everywhere, so it's my go to at most places for a decent beer. Goes well with a cold night by a firepit.
Melissa T.
Austin, TX
This beer is tasty and Goes Down Smooth it's refreshing and great to drink on a summer night I'm definitely a fan of blue moon
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
Very light ..I really enjoyed the product itself..very good with a burger and some gets on the side...defiantly a summer drink
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I love almost all of the varieties Blue Moon has to offer! They are all very refreshing and great to have on a hot, sunny day!
Tom M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
My absolute favorite beer. I would suggest to anyone who wants a beer to relax. Can be found at just about any bar in any city.
Tia T.
El Paso
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is not my favorite of the seasonal flavors. If I had to choose I would go with the original flavor over the summer honey.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.