BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Janelle C.
A great wheaty beer. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. Delicious and worth the cost.
Sara C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love blue moon, my favorite beer and always go to. Best paired with an orange peel, I prefer two.
daibelys g.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Tastes great! But I do prefer other beers. I only drank it a few times so I don't have much to say.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
Delicious beer! Goes great with wings. Light and doesn't make you feel to heavy. My favorite by far
Cassie O.
Dubois
Delicious beer. Would drink again and would recommend to friends. Even better with an orange in it
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
It's a sweet tasting beer and very light weight. Definitely a one of my regulars and favorite beers
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
I love this summer beer! It's tasty and great for the boat which is important to me in the summer!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yummy, I love to have a couple of those once a while. They taste very good especially on a hot day.
Amanda D.
A nice light flavor perfect for summertime! A slight hint of honey that doesn't overpower the beer.
Molly T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Love this! Great beer great flavor, it’s light but super affordable and I can’t recommend it enough
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.