BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Gina B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is such a refreshing and enjoyable beer. It’s affordable and delicious. I love getting these at every baseball game I go to!
Caroline L.
This blue moon honey wheat beer is great especially with a slice of orange and a good meal. I recommend drinking from the bottle
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely not my favorite beer but I can stand it a bit. I don't know what it is about the taste that I can't fall in love with
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
THIS IS SO GOOD! one of my favorite blue moon seasonal flavors. It's perfect on a summer day or even in the middle of the winter.
Claribel O.
Tacoma, WA
One of my favorite beers. It's actually tasty considering I am not much of a beer drinker. I do like it with the slice of orange.
Ivy P.
Tucson
This beer tastes really good. The hint of honey makes it taste smoother and less like your typical beer. All my friends love it.
BriAnna L.
Puyallup, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We drink blue moon more than any other beer at home. It’s so refreshing and it’s so good if you take a orange and put inside it.
Ali S.
This is my favorite blue moon blend. It really is perfect on a summer day! Even though I do wish I could purchase it year round!
Sarah R.
San Diego
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Very good and refreshing. Great for a relaxing evening, a summer bbq, or whatever your event. Very versatile and a crowd pleaser.
Danielle B.
I've tried this one back in the day n I was honestly very impressed considering I dont drink at all n havent for about 2 yrs now,
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.