BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Anna W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love blue moons! And this is a refreshing summer brew, if you're not planning on having too many because I can see it getting a little sweet.
Shannon M.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Such an interesting flavor and a nice price. Pairs well with pretzels and pizza. Tastes even better on tap. Would love to try more flavors
Julie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon is easy to drink, full of flavor, and not hoppy. Usually good with a slice of orange to enhance the flavor of the delicious beer.
Tiff L.
perfect on a hot day
I'm not a fan of beer but you could actually taste the sweetness and it wasn't so bubbly that I had to take baby sips
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was so yummy. It doesn't have that strong beer taste like most do and I love that. I definitely would purchase this beer again.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This beer at home isn't complete with an orange wedge. For beer it taste good. Just need maybe two and I am set. Beer isn't really my thing
Chandler W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really good I used to have a big ol that love the stuff he got really drunk and laid on his back and started howling for most of the night
Rachelle S.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite beer. Nice and light, crisp taste. It's always best with an orange slice!

It was a good started beer when I didn't drink a lot.
Rose L.
Delmar, MD
I love this beer with a slice of orange! So refreshing and not too strong. A great beer to offer up at a party or BBQ. Quenches your thirst
Cherry J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pins of my faves! I like this because it doesn't have a bitter heavy taste to it. I usually order a blue moon when I'm out and want a beer
Kayla D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.