BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
One of my favorite beers. Definitely the one i always pick when im at a bar. Tastes good gets me buzzed quick so it does the job.
Sarah R.
San Diego
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Very good and refreshing. Great for a relaxing evening, a summer bbq, or whatever your event. Very versatile and a crowd pleaser.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely not my favorite beer but I can stand it a bit. I don't know what it is about the taste that I can't fall in love with
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Really great flavor!I actually really enjoy the summer flavors.This actually does have a taste of honey.Its great and refreshing.
Caroline L.
This blue moon honey wheat beer is great especially with a slice of orange and a good meal. I recommend drinking from the bottle
Ivy P.
Tucson
This beer tastes really good. The hint of honey makes it taste smoother and less like your typical beer. All my friends love it.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Im not a big beer person but blue moon is pretty good its not to beer beer flavor if you get what i mean. Great on game night.
Dacil T.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Perfect taste for the summer with a barbecue. Not too sweet and always refreshing. Definitely would bring to my next gathering.
Kara M.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I like half a cider beer and half a blue moon. It’s crisp and refreshing and doesn’t leave you full and bloated like most beer.
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
When I relax and want a good IPA beer, I reach for #BlueMoon! It doesn't have that "beer taste that most commercial brands do!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.