BY BLUE MOON

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Dana M.
Terrell, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've enjoyed this on a long hot summer day on the boat, its a chrisp tasting beer, rather refreshing I think. Great on a hot day. Smooth tasting!
Heather F.
Raphine, VA
Love the summer ale my all time favorite of the blue moons. It has a smooth not to hippy taste that is oh so refreshing on those hot summer days.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,445 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think this is a great beer because he has a great taste to it and it has a little bit of a honey sing to it which is really nice on your palate
Ashley G.
Cincinnati , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a big beer drinker, but I do really enjoy this particular drink from Blue Moon. It’s pretty smooth. I don’t know how else to describe it.
Fae A.
It’s okay.. I’m just not a fan of the citrus flavoring to it. It’s really good frozen though. I guess the consistency change is pleasing to me.
NATHALIA C.
The Colony , TX
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
this beer is very good, it has outstanding notes and an incomparable flavor! excellent cost benefit and does not cause headache the next day !!
Amy P.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love blue moon! I am not a huge beer drinker but I have just found blue moon and I love it! You have to have the orange to go with it though.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
Yass! This beer is delicious and perfect for a night out at a restaurant. I have seriously never had this beer anywhere else but a restaurant.
Amy H.
Hot Springs, AR
I love blue moon and it’s the first beer I started drinking. I haven’t stopped trying their beers. This one is my favorite on a hot summer day!
Kaitlyn S.
Wellington, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Blue moon is such a great light beer! It's not too filling, the only thing that makes it better is an orange! The seasonal ales are excellent!
Kayla D.
Apollo, Pennslyvania
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.