BY BLUE MOON #23 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is by far my fav. It is very whearty and orangy. Very poignant but not bitter. I really love how smooth and honestly filling it is.
Elizabeth H.
Miami
I love to enjoy an ice cold summer honey wheat on the hot Florida summer days. Delicious and refreshing, one of my favorite summer brews
Cassie K.
Burke, VA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
So easy to drink! Great on a hot summer day sitting by the pool. I know when I buy blue moon products I will be drinking a quality beer !
Kristen L.
Fort Collins
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I’m not a huge beer fan, but I make an exception for this. Perfect patio beer on a hot summer day. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Very tasty and perfect starter beer for someone. Lots of my girlfriends like it too. Can be heavy though like you've eaten a me after 2.
Courtney L.
Same Blue Moon taste with a slight hint of honey wheat. If you're looking for a hoppy beer that's not too heavy, this is the one for you.
Nicole C.
Love this. Not the best, but it's better than bud light and has a great after taste. It is just the right amount of sweet versus wheat.
Nancy M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great summer beer. Not overly sweet but not like the original Blue Moon. I recommend for a summer BBQ or party as it's quite refreshing
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this, reminds me of beers in German beer gardens way back when. Gets a little sweet after a few but hey everything in moderation
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Truly tastes a little like honey to me! Lol this is one of my go to beers in the summer for sure! We like to have them with barbecues!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.