BY BLUE MOON #26 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Emily G.
Who doesn’t love a blue moon with orange slices. It’s great and light. I don’t need much to feel relaxed and I enjoyed the taste
Ivy P.
Tucson
This beer tastes really good. The hint of honey makes it taste smoother and less like your typical beer. All my friends love it.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
My favorite kind of beer. It tastes like a perfect summer night. Eating BBQ and relaxing with friends. You're drinking a memory.
Gina B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is such a refreshing and enjoyable beer. It’s affordable and delicious. I love getting these at every baseball game I go to!
Caroline L.
This blue moon honey wheat beer is great especially with a slice of orange and a good meal. I recommend drinking from the bottle
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Really great flavor!I actually really enjoy the summer flavors.This actually does have a taste of honey.Its great and refreshing.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
One of my favorite beers. Definitely the one i always pick when im at a bar. Tastes good gets me buzzed quick so it does the job.
Roxxanne W.
Long Beach
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Omg...this stuff right here is like amazing. Take this...mix it with some ice and squeeze some orange in there...yes hello summer
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely not my favorite beer but I can stand it a bit. I don't know what it is about the taste that I can't fall in love with
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon is one of my favorite brands of beers and this seasonal flavor is one of my Summer go-tos! It's smooth and refreshing!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.