BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Lorelei Y.
It's okay. Probably wouldn't re-buy, though, as it's a little weird-tasting to me. I can't put my finger on it, but this isn't quite what I like.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
I have not personally drank this but have many friends that do. They describe it as crisp. I’m not a drinker so my opinion may not be super valid
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
Blue moon is the one of the best beers. It is so full of flavor and they never make a bad tasting beer! Then the added Orange is always the best
ellie a.
Lake Worth
I'm not a beer drinker but occasionally when I'm in the mood blue moon with an orange wedge is usually what I get. I love the fruity mild flavor.
Amy H.
Hot Springs, AR
I love blue moon and it’s the first beer I started drinking. I haven’t stopped trying their beers. This one is my favorite on a hot summer day!
Morgan H.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is the strongest of beer tastes that I like. I always pair with an orange and it’s a perfect summer drink to have when you just want one.
NATHALIA C.
The Colony
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
this beer is very good, it has outstanding notes and an incomparable flavor! excellent cost benefit and does not cause headache the next day !!
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
This is one of my favorite summer beers. Always good with a slice of orange in a cold glass. This was the first "summer beer" I have ever had.
Emily T.
Allentown, PA
I️ absolutely love this beer, as far as Blue Moon beer goes my favorite will always be their Mango Wheat, but I️ really enjoy this one as well.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
Perfect beer for sitting on the back porch on a summer day. I love the flavor and it's at an affordable price. I highly recommend this product!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.