BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Alison G.
Locust Grove, GA
Has a very great taste. No bad aftertaste. Had bought a variety case on sale, and thought I would try. I will definitely try these again
Kristen L.
Fort Collins
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I’m not a huge beer fan, but I make an exception for this. Perfect patio beer on a hot summer day. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It's good, but not very honey flavored. Has more of the hops and wheat flavor. Nice to drink with a meal as more of a German hefe style
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Blue Moon isn't really my favorite. I can drink a couple just fine but after that I have to switch it up. Just super after tasty to me.
Nancy M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great summer beer. Not overly sweet but not like the original Blue Moon. I recommend for a summer BBQ or party as it's quite refreshing
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
I love the Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. Perfect summer drink. Just the right amount of honey flavoring. One of my go to summer drinks.
Nikki D.
Avon, OH
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Yummy summer beer. Great to drink a cold one on the deck during a barbecue. Not overly filling. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Melissa M.
Rising Sun , MD
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I’m not a huge beer fan, but this tasted pretty good to me. It’s a beer I might drink in the summertime with a squeeze of lemon juice!
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this, reminds me of beers in German beer gardens way back when. Gets a little sweet after a few but hey everything in moderation
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Truly tastes a little like honey to me! Lol this is one of my go to beers in the summer for sure! We like to have them with barbecues!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.