BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Alexis B.
Rome, NY
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
This was a little sweet for my taste. I prefer something a little darker. Also, it made me feel almost bloaty
Annie S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This beer has a great flavor. It's crisp, nice winter flavor. Great to cook a roast or chicken with as well.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
I really like their seasonal flavors. Always very light and fresh. Tastes like blue moon with a little kick.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
SO good! I never thought I'd like a flavor more than I like the original Blue Moon, but this beats it for me.
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing and does the trick, cheap and affordable and easy to buy when you want it . Good for a good time!
mοrgαη c.
Tampa, FL
Favorite blue moon flavor. It’s perfect for the summer time and pretty much anytime when you live in Florida
Angie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE, Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Great tasting and refreshing beer. Smooth taste and great quality! Highly recommend and will purchase again.
Laura C.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Perfect summer beer, great for drinking on a hot night. Purchased at grocery store for a really great price.
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's ok but it requires if u like something that taste strong taste of wheat I am more of plain beer drinking
April V.
Walhalla, SC
This is probably one of my favorites that is perfect for a light, refreshing drink during the summer months!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.