BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Not a really big beer drinker but this drink is great ! The taste isn’t bitter it does down smooth taste great
Matt M.
Fort worth
I did not like this drink and sofar I haven't looked anything from blue moon. It's diffusing beer to me. Sorry
Christy G.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Great beer! It's pretty smooth & tastes great. Would recommend this to anyone. Definitely worth trying it out!
Daniel M.
Cheboygan, MI
This is a good beer to sit back and relax with friends, after spending the day working outside on a summer day.
Nico D.
For me this beer is not one a like much or really at all. I don't really like the taste of any I've had so far.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
YUM! Totally refreshing on a summer day. Tastes delicious with an orange when it's nice and cold. My go to beer
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Great refreshing beer. I enjoy this beer well into the summer time. I have never had a bad beer from Blue Moon.
fernanda m.
This was Really Good I hade some with Orange and It was Really Good and More if You Brink It with a pasta OTs.
Manda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is actually one of my favorites and I'm not a big beer drinker. Not too hoppy and has a nice light flavor.
Des B.
I prefer these on a "chill" night super sooth and easy to drink perfect with a nice orange slice to top it off!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.