BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Kari L.
Flint, MI
This was alright, honestly.  If you're looking for a light/Budweiser-type taste, but you don't want your friends to make fun of you for drinking a mass-produced beer, then these are the beers for you.  They're pretty tasteless, at least for me.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon always has a huge collection of beer. This is my all time favorite for summer and I miss it all year all. We always stock up so I have it for a little while after they stop making it. The flavor is so smooth and not like other bitter beers.
Amy T.
Newmarket
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
My husband introduced me to Blue Moon and it was quite a nice change to my usual beers. It was tasty and savory. Especially good with the addition of an orange slice.
Ashlyn C.
Edgewood, NM
I am a huge fan of blue moon and this is my favorite other than original. I purchased this from Walmart I believe and it was $1 or so more than the original which I thought was a good buy for something new. Love the wheat taste. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Mercedes M.
Ramsey
Blue Moon is my favorite beer, the hint of honey is a perfect blend. It's full flavored beer, runs great sales regularly, & is fairly affordable otherwise. Prefer this beer in a bottle rather than a can and would recommend it to others!
Erin Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you don't like the taste of dark beers then this is the beer for you. It is so light and easy to drink,  I purchased this last summer at a local gas station and it did not disappoint. I enjoyed it with friends while out on a boat
Kat c.
It was actually pretty good i only tried it once. Never had blue moon besides his. It’s had a nice taste was smooth and no nasty after taste. I would try it again.
Shannon B.
I’m not a big beer fan, but tried this once at a family bbq because it was the only option. Not something I’d purchase myself or drink again, honestly. My husband seemed to like it, but I don’t think it is something he would buy himself to drink.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I'm not the biggest beer drinker, but I do really enjoy Blue Moon. They have a great blend of flavors, and it's not a heavy beer. Always at a good price at the grocery store. Make sure you have some orange slices to top it off with!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I"ve tried this version of the blue moon but i definitely prefer the original. The taste is a little sweeter but it still prefer the original one and I love having inside a cold glass with a slice of orange. Always the best way.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.