BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Maggie S.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love this summer seasonal from Blue Moon. I buy it every year. It is very similar to the original but with a little extra subtle sweetness. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat
Lesli O.
new milford
Love this flavor! Its the best blue moon flavor! Price is not bad, you will definitely get your moneys worth. When buying beer u always get blue moon by far one of my favorite brands especially the honey one
Yvette O.
Tulare, CA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I highly recommend this beer. I really like it. It has a good taste. Awesome drink to have at home and offer you company. Great for bbqs. It is affordable. Sold at mostly all super markets. Have at bars
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love blue moon, it’s one of my favorite beers. The taste is amazing, the price is amazing, i definitely recommend this beer. It’s good with any occasion. Whether it’s with your dinner or out drinking...
Ashleigh C.
Alvarado, TX
Summer honey is by far one of my favorite dark beers. Rich and hearty and a gorgeous color. Pairs well with a lot of dinner options. Another great thing about this beer is the sweetness that you get while drinking it. A lot of beers have a crappy aftertaste this one does not.
Vy N.
Hayward , CA
I usually like drinking blue moon just because its not to bitter and i feel like its on the lighter side. I usually purchase mine from the grocery store such as Safeway, and its not pricey either! More on the affordable side for a pack of 6 or 12. I occasionally purchase this when I see it during the summer months!
Jennifer M.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Poured from bottle. Hazy almost opaque orange with a 1 finger white head. Smell is sweet wheat and fruity. Taste is really sweet from the wheat with a fair presence of yeasty spice (coriander?). Definitely taste the orange too. It’s yummy. Feel is pretty thick for the abv. Really solid here. Overall I like it. One of my favorite macro beers and super easy drinking.
Becca O.
Sooooo yummy! One of my absolute favorite beers! It isn’t too hoppy and if you squeeze citrus into it, it sets it off! Definitely my beer of choice in the summer months!
Taylor B.
Levittown, NY
Blue Moon Honey Wheat is an incredibly refreshing beer! I do not drink beer often due to the taste, but I love the taste of this l, especially served in a chilled glass.
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh, PA
My fiancé loves blue moon! It is his absolute favorite wheat beer and if they have it on tap that's the first thing he's going to! Taste great with or without an orange.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.