BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Jacqueline L.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Blue Moon is my go to when I am out, whether it's for dinner or drinks with a friend. I love that they have seasonal variations, no time to get bored!
Misty S.
Gastonia , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious summer witbier. A lovely honey nose with a light flavor and texture. You can buy this at most mass retailers during the summer months.
Brittany M.
Malvern, AR
Blue moon, you see me standing alone. Because I’m always alone when I drink this. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But hey, it’s super affordable and washes the loneliness away.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to beer when it comes out in the spring/summer. It's not to bitter but not to sweet and you still know you are drinking a beer. So good.
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
I'm not a huge beer drinker but when I do go for a beer it is the Blue Moon. I love the Honey Wheat and of course you have to add the slice of orange!
Jocy R.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Everyone in college will always talk about bluemossa never had one. Until I went to a wing restaurant and had a mixture of blue moon and orange juice.
Rhianna L.
Missoula, MT
One of my favorite beers to have on a hot sunny day, especially with a slice of orange added to it. It has a smooth sweet taste that's one of a kind.
Madeline G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Perfect summer beer. It’s light and enjoyable with a good aftertaste. I purchased as assorted pack of Blue Moon and the summer honey was my favorite.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
This is such a great party beer. It's refreshing and flavorful so it's easy to drink, but the ABV is not too high that you can't drink it all night.
Dawn K.
Belle Harbor, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I absolutely love this beer. The taste is refreshing and when you add an orange it increases the taste. They are pricey but it’s worth the good taste
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.