BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite summer beers. It is great for a summer cookout and I love it with an orange slice.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very tasty beer! It's not too filling and the taste is not too overpowering. It's very reasonably priced.
June P.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
The Summer Honey Wheat by Blue Moon is my favorite summer beer. With a light, sweet taste, this beer is delightful.
KaTonya C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I’m not a beer drinker but I don’t mind this one this one is smooth and flavorful and the price isn’t to bad either
Ashley T.
Nebo, NC
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is my absolute favorite beer! Love coming home to a cold one! You can normally find them on sale. Very good!
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love the smooth light flavor of all blue moon beers. Very easy to enjoy. Grab some and enjoy but be responsible
Steph M.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
What beer drinker doesn't love blue moon! Goes great with almost anything and perfect for almost every occasion.
Shai C.
Black Hawk, SD
Awesome summer beer. Refreshing, smooth, mellow and delicious. It's a staple for warm nights around the bonfire!
April P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this summer version of blue moon. It is refreshing and pairs well with an orange slice and some bar food.
🇦 🇳.
Ugh! My favorite beer! I love wheaty beers and the honey wheat is a fabulous addition. I would highly reccommend!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.