BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Ci R.
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Perfect summer beer to enjoy on the beach! Light and sweet at the same time. There is not a blue moon I don't like!
Marley R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hands down one of my favorite beers! I am so sad it's only sold in be summer. But I look forward to it every year!
FrannyG B.
Springfield
Tastes like everything amazing in the summer. I do love these seasonal launches. They do go well. With the seasons.
jennifer w.
This is a pretty good beer it's not my favorite it leaves me feeling a little bit. I do definitely like the taste.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite summer beers. It is great for a summer cookout and I love it with an orange slice.
kieran k.
asbury, MO
My family and I LOVE this its sweet but not overly sweet its beer but its not gross beer definitely will buy again
April A.
Phoenix, AZ
Not bad. Has a sweet but bitter taste to it. Would enjoy again with friends and family. Decent price. Now i some...
Marissa A.
SYLVESTER, GA
Tried this one over this past summer. It's kit bad but it is a heavy/dulling beer so you can only have 2 or 3 max.
Bretelle L.
The best beer to have on summers at the beach, awesome flavor, great taste. Not much to say but I LOVE BLUEMOON!!!
June P.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
The Summer Honey Wheat by Blue Moon is my favorite summer beer. With a light, sweet taste, this beer is delightful.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.