BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Morgan H.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is the strongest of beer tastes that I like. I always pair with an orange and it’s a perfect summer drink to have when you just want one.
Lexie B.
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I love blue moon and I'm also a giant fan of all beers seasonal. Pretty good, light, and smooth. I would recommend someone to at least try it!
Amy P.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love blue moon! I am not a huge beer drinker but I have just found blue moon and I love it! You have to have the orange to go with it though.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great tatsing beer. Sold everywhere so it's readily available. Great for parties or to order at the bar. It is very refreshing after a hot day!
Lacey K.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Blue moon is one of my go-to beers in the summer. I can't drink beers that are really happy. This is a perfect light beer. Nice and refreshing
Tanya A.
I tried this at a gathering. It was okay. I enjoyed the rest, despite usually not being a fan of the blue moon brand. I ended up purchasing it.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
Perfect beer for sitting on the back porch on a summer day. I love the flavor and it's at an affordable price. I highly recommend this product!
Alexis C.
tuscola, IL
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Iconic late night bonfire summer beer! Complete with a wonderful California orange and you’re in a happy place! Great flavor and affordable!!!
Michelle S.
Aurora, CO
This is one of my favorite go-to beers in the summer. It's got that whear beer flavor but a little sweetness and is perfect for a summer day.
Candi H.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon is my go to drink. I have tried several different flavors. This is one of my favorites. Light, refreshing and mild sweetness to it
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.