BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
Blue moon is the one of the best beers. It is so full of flavor and they never make a bad tasting beer! Then the added Orange is always the best
Lexie B.
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I love blue moon and I'm also a giant fan of all beers seasonal. Pretty good, light, and smooth. I would recommend someone to at least try it!
Fae A.
It’s okay.. I’m just not a fan of the citrus flavoring to it. It’s really good frozen though. I guess the consistency change is pleasing to me.
Morgan H.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is the strongest of beer tastes that I like. I always pair with an orange and it’s a perfect summer drink to have when you just want one.
Emily T.
Havertown, PA
I️ absolutely love this beer, as far as Blue Moon beer goes my favorite will always be their Mango Wheat, but I️ really enjoy this one as well.
Amy P.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love blue moon! I am not a huge beer drinker but I have just found blue moon and I love it! You have to have the orange to go with it though.
Alexis C.
tuscola, IL
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Iconic late night bonfire summer beer! Complete with a wonderful California orange and you’re in a happy place! Great flavor and affordable!!!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
Blue moon is such a great light beer! It's not too filling, the only thing that makes it better is an orange! The seasonal ales are excellent!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great tatsing beer. Sold everywhere so it's readily available. Great for parties or to order at the bar. It is very refreshing after a hot day!
Tanya A.
I tried this at a gathering. It was okay. I enjoyed the rest, despite usually not being a fan of the blue moon brand. I ended up purchasing it.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.