BY BLUE MOON #29 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Ashley G.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a big beer drinker, but I do really enjoy this particular drink from Blue Moon. It’s pretty smooth. I don’t know how else to describe it.
Dana M.
Terrell, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've enjoyed this on a long hot summer day on the boat, its a chrisp tasting beer, rather refreshing I think. Great on a hot day. Smooth tasting!
Hannah H.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Easy to drink light tasting beer, good for when you want a beer but don't want something heavy. I love the spice and taste in this variety.
Lorelei Y.
It's okay. Probably wouldn't re-buy, though, as it's a little weird-tasting to me. I can't put my finger on it, but this isn't quite what I like.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Not as good as the original, but I'm giving it four stars because sometimes you want the beer in a can (like tubing down the river in the summer)
ellie a.
Lake Worth
I'm not a beer drinker but occasionally when I'm in the mood blue moon with an orange wedge is usually what I get. I love the fruity mild flavor.
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
Great beer, even better with orange slices in it! Very refreshing on a hot summer day! Love this beer on tap better than in the bottle though!♡♡♡
Carrie A.
This just wasn't my favorite. I didn't really care for the taste. I thought the pricing was fair. Won't stop me from buying other flavors though.
Heather F.
Raphine, VA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Love the summer ale my all time favorite of the blue moons. It has a smooth not to hippy taste that is oh so refreshing on those hot summer days.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I think this is a great beer because he has a great taste to it and it has a little bit of a honey sing to it which is really nice on your palate
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.