BY BLUE MOON #21 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Kelly H.
Johnstown, PA
Definitely a great beer to try if you are a blue moon fan! I know I was shocked at how good it was! I would definitely recommend this beer 😁🍻
Angela K.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Love this seasonal blue moon! Rich in taste but feels light! Typically always happy with all the blue moons I've tried throughout the years.
Caroline R.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Blue moon is one of my favorite beer brands and summer wheats are my favorite type so this is a great combo for me! I prefer a bottle though.
Anna W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love blue moons! And this is a refreshing summer brew, if you're not planning on having too many because I can see it getting a little sweet.
Julia G.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is one of my favorite summer brews. It is refreshing and light to drink. It always gets me excited for summer when I see this in stores
Michelle S.
Aurora, CO
This is one of my favorite go-to beers in the summer. It's got that whear beer flavor but a little sweetness and is perfect for a summer day.
Alora G.
King, NC
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Lovely beverage on a hot summer day served with an orange twist. Light on the pallate delectable citrus notes highlight this enjoyable beer.
Prachi P.
Canton , MI
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Blue moon is my favorite beer of all time. The flavor is exceptional. Love love love! I would deff recommend beer lovers to give this a shot
Julie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon is easy to drink, full of flavor, and not hoppy. Usually good with a slice of orange to enhance the flavor of the delicious beer.
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this for the very first time last night. It was so good. You can taste the hint of honey but not so sweet. Definitely getting more.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.