BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Kristina L.
PHOENIX, AZ
I am not a huge drinker and rarely drink beer but o found this to be delicious and refreshing during the summers in arizona
Taylor T.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love relaxing with a blue moon and an orange wedge. It has such a crisp taste and it really delightful to kick back with.
Sadie H.
Austin, TX
Not worth it. This beer tastes bad. The original is bad and this one is even worse. If you don't like ale, stay far away
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I hardly drink beer anymore but when I do, i crave a blue moon in a cold glass. Love it with a slice of orange or lemon.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great summer beer. Smooth and refreshing. I still probably prefer the original Blue Moon, but this is a good substitute.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love the taste of the seasonal Blue Moon. The taste is nice and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Xai X.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
For women who do not enjoy beer as much like myself, get this and squeeze in a slice of orange, ta-da! You will love it!
Beth D.
RICEVILLE, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love Blue Moon. It doesn't have that beer taste which I like. Usually you can put an orange in it and it tastes great!
Lindsey M.
scranton
I love blue moon. Probably my go-to beer. Get it with an orange slice and you are set. It’s like drinking a loaf of bread
Whitney R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my very fave beers! This is a decent price but such great flavor and super crisp, if honesty pay anything for it!!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.