BY BLUE MOON #30 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What can I say?! I love beer. I love trying new ones whenever I get the chance. Light or dark. I don’t mind at all. I love all of the different flavors.
Maggie W.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE, Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Mustttttt have an orange slice with them. Had it without recently and it’s a totally different beer. Not sure how what happened but it makes a difference
Jocy R.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Everyone in college will always talk about bluemossa never had one. Until I went to a wing restaurant and had a mixture of blue moon and orange juice.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
This is a good beer for spring... pears well with grilled foods and, of course, wings. Cheap enough to share but good enough that you may not want to.
Christele P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was once hanging out in a local restaurant which intrigued me to try one wheat beer. It was pretty good. I'm not a beer connoisseur but this will do.
emily a.
brooklyn , ny
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
absolutely love this beer its the perfect amount of bitterness. it has a hint of orange and when served cool with a slice of orange you can't go wrong!
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
Love this in the cold months.. super smooth and not at all heavy. A really nice light citrus y taste, you can find them in just about any liquor store
Brittany M.
Malvern, AR
Blue moon, you see me standing alone. Because I’m always alone when I drink this. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But hey, it’s super affordable and washes the loneliness away.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Blue moon summer beers are my husband's fav they go great with a bbq after a long day all u need is blue moon and a few laughs for a great summer night
Dawn S.
Chillicothe
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I’m big on the seasonal ales. This is a great summer brew. It has a light malt taste. Not too overwhelming. Not filling. Will buy again when available.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.