BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I hardly drink beer anymore but when I do, i crave a blue moon in a cold glass. Love it with a slice of orange or lemon.
Whitney R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my very fave beers! This is a decent price but such great flavor and super crisp, if honesty pay anything for it!!
Rachel K.
Roanoke, VA
Aside from the classic Blue moon, with an orange slice, this is the only other flavor that I reach for from this company.
Xai X.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
For women who do not enjoy beer as much like myself, get this and squeeze in a slice of orange, ta-da! You will love it!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great summer beer. Smooth and refreshing. I still probably prefer the original Blue Moon, but this is a good substitute.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good flavor and taste. It reminds me of summer time. I drink it every once awhile and sometimes when I watch a game.
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
Yum!!!! Love this beer! I live in Maryland and we drank this Blue Moon all summer long while eating crabs. So delicious.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love the taste of the seasonal Blue Moon. The taste is nice and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Pathy A.
Elmhurst, IL
This beer is flavorful! Good pricey, I usually buy it at Jewel Osco! It's a good pricey and a good choice for the summer!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I don't drink beer but when I do. This is what I drink. I love the flavor when you put a orange slice with a dash of salt
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.