BY BLUE MOON #32 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Angel P.
Another favorite! We always have this on hand whenever we have a get together. Blue Moon is universally appealing and tastes great.
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Blue Moon summer honey beer lager it's so mild and delicious I put a slice of orange wedge in and it's so refreshing and delicious.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer has such an authentic taste and such a full body flavor I love how it's affordable and I can find it just about anywhere
Lina M.
Staten Island
Love love love blue moon. Honey wheat is a nice treat. Perfect Sunday night football brew and you can find it at most sports bars.
Audrey H.
COMANCHE, OK
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
A favorite around our house. Very refreshing and flavorful . We really enjoy it with orange slices or made into a sort of beer rita
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Honey moon used to be my all time favorite beer until they handed over the reigns to a corporate company. Still pretty good though.
Jessie S.
Paris, TX
My mother in law introduced me to this and it was love at first taste. Perfect for the fall. Goes does smooth, amazing after taste.
Chandler M.
A really delicious, easy to drink beer. Perfect for the summer. Hint of sweet and so tasty! Wish they were available all the time!
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
One of the best parts of summer is the Blue Moon summer ale! Light and refreshing, makes a great beer for adding to cocktails also
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Definitely one of my favorites! Perfect summertime beer. I found it smooth and creamy. Love seasonal brews. Also, it's inexpensive!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.