BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really liked this beer. Refreshing summer taste! Affordable too. Good for sitting on the porch on a summer day and relaxing.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon has to be my number one. Very flavorful with a nice citrus taste from the orange and and smooth taste of the honey!
Tonya P.
I dont like beer but tried this one this summer and its not bad. Wouldnt drink a whole bottle just a few drinks of it.
McKenzie S.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect beer for a hot summer day. I love how light and refreshing this flavor is and prefer it over the original blue moon!
Alyssa C.
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Best beer for summer. Pairs great with a burger or other finger foods. It goes down smoothly and doesn't leave a bitter taste
Carol L.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Light and refreshing for a hot summer day. I don't favor beer but I find myself craving Blue Moon quite often in the summer.
Francis L.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I am not much of a beer drinker , so the fact that I enjoyed this says a lot about the flavor. It is definitely worth a try!
Jennifer M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Very tasty! I normally drink coronas only, but this is something I usually ask for as my first choice when I go out to a bar.
Jayme H.
I'm not the biggest beer drinker but this beer doesn't disappoint! Especially if you add an orange to it's the perfect drink!
Anna D.
Allendale
Nothing like a honey wheat beer to sooth you over in the summer! Absolutely delicious and you can basically get it anywhere!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.