BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Nicole S.
Clovis, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely not my favorite beer but I can stand it a bit. I don't know what it is about the taste that I can't fall in love with
Gina B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is such a refreshing and enjoyable beer. It’s affordable and delicious. I love getting these at every baseball game I go to!
BriAnna L.
Nixa, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We drink blue moon more than any other beer at home. It’s so refreshing and it’s so good if you take a orange and put inside it.
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue Moon is one of my favorite brands of beers and this seasonal flavor is one of my Summer go-tos! It's smooth and refreshing!
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
My favorite kind of beer. It tastes like a perfect summer night. Eating BBQ and relaxing with friends. You're drinking a memory.
Caroline L.
This blue moon honey wheat beer is great especially with a slice of orange and a good meal. I recommend drinking from the bottle
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Really great flavor!I actually really enjoy the summer flavors.This actually does have a taste of honey.Its great and refreshing.
Tom M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
My absolute favorite beer. I would suggest to anyone who wants a beer to relax. Can be found at just about any bar in any city.
Dacil T.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Perfect taste for the summer with a barbecue. Not too sweet and always refreshing. Definitely would bring to my next gathering.
Jackie W.
Very light ..I really enjoyed the product itself..very good with a burger and some gets on the side...defiantly a summer drink
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.