BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Alexis C.
tuscola, IL
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Iconic late night bonfire summer beer! Complete with a wonderful California orange and you’re in a happy place! Great flavor and affordable!!!
Fae A.
It’s okay.. I’m just not a fan of the citrus flavoring to it. It’s really good frozen though. I guess the consistency change is pleasing to me.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
This is one of my favorite summer beers. Always good with a slice of orange in a cold glass. This was the first "summer beer" I have ever had.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
Perfect beer for sitting on the back porch on a summer day. I love the flavor and it's at an affordable price. I highly recommend this product!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great tatsing beer. Sold everywhere so it's readily available. Great for parties or to order at the bar. It is very refreshing after a hot day!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Blue moon is such a great light beer! It's not too filling, the only thing that makes it better is an orange! The seasonal ales are excellent!
Tanya A.
I tried this at a gathering. It was okay. I enjoyed the rest, despite usually not being a fan of the blue moon brand. I ended up purchasing it.
Angela K.
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Love this seasonal blue moon! Rich in taste but feels light! Typically always happy with all the blue moons I've tried throughout the years.
Jennifer G.
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this is okay to drink with some wings and football! It doesn't fill me up too much which I appreciate.
Alora G.
King, NC
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Lovely beverage on a hot summer day served with an orange twist. Light on the pallate delectable citrus notes highlight this enjoyable beer.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.