BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Definitely one of my favorites! Perfect summertime beer. I found it smooth and creamy. Love seasonal brews. Also, it's inexpensive!
Angel P.
Another favorite! We always have this on hand whenever we have a get together. Blue Moon is universally appealing and tastes great.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Smooth and refreshing! Love summer honey wheat! Variety packs are nice but sometimes wish there was more of an individual favorite.
Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Yum! Anything blue moon is my fave! These are great for hot summer days or cool nights by the fire. The honey note in it is great!
Chandler M.
A really delicious, easy to drink beer. Perfect for the summer. Hint of sweet and so tasty! Wish they were available all the time!
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Blue Moon summer honey beer lager it's so mild and delicious I put a slice of orange wedge in and it's so refreshing and delicious.
Jessie S.
Paris
My mother in law introduced me to this and it was love at first taste. Perfect for the fall. Goes does smooth, amazing after taste.
erica c.
McDonough
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my fave beers! Never have without my Orange on the side. Only bad thing is calorie count. Love the citrus taste and flavor.
Heath k.
winterville, nc
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I love Blue Moon! Add an orange slice to the glass and elevate it!! It's great while watching the game or hanging out with friends.
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
So good! My favorite beer in the summer, not too heavy and really delightful. I love blue moon beers but this is my favorite flavor
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.