BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
This beer is delicious, perfect to drink with your family and friends when making a BBQ. It's refreshing and it's got a great taste.
Sarah J.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
An amazing beer, so light with a hint of honey. Great for a night of lounging or sitting by the fire. Repeat customer great pricing.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is such a great summer beer! Tastes similar to regular blue moon, just slightly sweeter. Easily has become one of my favorites!
Shana F.
Centennial, CO
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love the seasonal beers! Blue Moon does a pretty great job with them. This is clear and light, not much like an original Blue Moon.
Lakeya D.
SOMERVILLE, NJ
I didn't really like the taste but it will get you right. Its not the most expensive beer I've brought but its not cheap beer either.
Megan M.
Toledo, OH
Not my fav beer but it's not bad deff has a wheat taste to it and I think that's what throws me off on it because I'm not a wheat fan
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
Blue Moon Honey Wheat is a full bodied ale for late summer early fall, it has a wonderful touch of sweetness that I find delightful.
Briana B.
White Bear Lk, MN
Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat tastes amazing. Its light. And i know it kind of gets a reputation as being a "chick beer" but its good!
Lauryn H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Love blue moon! I can drink it all the time. Make sure to drink it with an orange slice :) I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis
Beer is life. I’ve tried many varieties and have many opinions about each of them. Follow my untapped for recommendations on beers!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.