BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Dana M.
Terrell, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've enjoyed this on a long hot summer day on the boat, its a chrisp tasting beer, rather refreshing I think. Great on a hot day. Smooth tasting!
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
Blue moon is the one of the best beers. It is so full of flavor and they never make a bad tasting beer! Then the added Orange is always the best
Lorelei Y.
It's okay. Probably wouldn't re-buy, though, as it's a little weird-tasting to me. I can't put my finger on it, but this isn't quite what I like.
ellie a.
Lake Worth
I'm not a beer drinker but occasionally when I'm in the mood blue moon with an orange wedge is usually what I get. I love the fruity mild flavor.
Heather F.
Raphine, VA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Love the summer ale my all time favorite of the blue moons. It has a smooth not to hippy taste that is oh so refreshing on those hot summer days.
Carrie A.
This just wasn't my favorite. I didn't really care for the taste. I thought the pricing was fair. Won't stop me from buying other flavors though.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Not as good as the original, but I'm giving it four stars because sometimes you want the beer in a can (like tubing down the river in the summer)
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great tatsing beer. Sold everywhere so it's readily available. Great for parties or to order at the bar. It is very refreshing after a hot day!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Blue moon is such a great light beer! It's not too filling, the only thing that makes it better is an orange! The seasonal ales are excellent!
Amy P.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I love blue moon! I am not a huge beer drinker but I have just found blue moon and I love it! You have to have the orange to go with it though.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.