BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Right now Blue Moons are my favorite beer! I love the citrus flavor and they get me drunk pretty quick. They're the one beer I can enjoy with a meal but also use when I'm partying. Obviously they're better with an orange but they're awesome by themselves too!
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
My husband enjoys mead, so we purchased some of this honey wheat to satisfy both his want for a sweet brew and my own preference for wheat beer. We both liked the flavor and shared our pack with friends who also liked the flavor. Only downside for me was that it gave me a headache, I'm assuming due to the sugars. Still, would buy again.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Light, refreshing, great for summer. Blue moon is already really nice and refreshing but for some reason their summer brews are just that much more seasonally perfect. Still enjoy with an orange slice
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This happens to be my husbands drink of choice so this is his review on the product.
It is a crisp ale with a smooth after taste that is only heightened the colder it gets. It's not formulated too hoppy. Great for all seasons but the best chilled in a summer month to chase the heat away.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of wheat ales in general, and this one is really light and you can catch just a slight hint of the honey. I am no expert on pairings, but I think it pairs well with a nice burger since it's kind of malty and light enough that it's not too heavy with the meat.
Mary J.
Manhattan
I do not like to drink beer. That said I tried this at a friend's party and fell in love. This actually taste really nice and it is sweeter than the regular blue moon beer. I really wish this flavor of blue moon was more popular since I would order this everytime!
Ariana S.
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
Just yuck. Too sweet, too much going on yet bland at the same time. Definitely not a fan, I would not purchase it again. The second it starts to get even a few degrees warmer than when you first opened it; it turns sickly almost. Not a 'drinking' beer Id say. Just one for a taste and that was enough for me
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I am not a beer drinker. Let me put that out there. However I really liked this beer it was crisp especially when cold and it didn't have the usual aftertaste that I do not like about most beers; so I would definitely suggest this beer to my girls on a night out.
KATIE R.
Harrison , AR
It's true, blondes definitely have more fun! The Blue Moon Spring Blonde Wheat is the perfect warm weather beverage! It's the perfect plus one to any outdoor party or picnic! Light and refreshing, with the signature hint of citrus you expect from Blue Moon!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like the summer honey wheat. It will do in a pinch if there aren’t and other local craft brews available at the market. I find the craft brews have better tastes in small batches vs mass produced ‘specialty’ flavored beers....but this is just fine!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.