BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
This is by far my favorite beer! It's so smooth and tastes really good. Never too bitter. My husband really enjoys this beer as well.
Lydia J.
Blue Moon is my all time favorite beer! No matter if we are going out with friends or just hanging out at home it's always my first pick!
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
I like the honey wheat blue moon the best! Its sweeter and taste great on tap! Goes really good with some chicken and fries or a burger!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
This is my favorite seasonal beer. It has just a touch of sweetness and is nice, light and refreshing. I wish I could buy it year round!
Ebony Y.
Victorville, CA
THIS IS A COOL TASTE BUT YOU GOTTA GET USE TO IT IF UR NOT A BIG BEER DRINKER. BUT ITS REALLY GOOD AND SMOOTH. LOVE DRINKING IT WITH ICE
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yum Yum YUM!! I love this beer. My friends love this beer. Everybody loves this beer. I'll even order it at restaurants, its just good!
Nancy M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great summer beer. Not overly sweet but not like the original Blue Moon. I recommend for a summer BBQ or party as it's quite refreshing
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It's good, but not very honey flavored. Has more of the hops and wheat flavor. Nice to drink with a meal as more of a German hefe style
Elena S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon is perfect for this summer and really for any day. It has a refreshing flavor and taste. It can also be enjoyed with snacks!
Brittani P.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon although normally a little pricey, is a great quality beer. With an organelles slice It is a dream. Great for summer nights.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.