BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Sandy K.
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I really wanna try this I love blue moon so this one should be amazing ugghhh can't wait to pop open a cold one during this deathly summer we are going to have
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Perfect summer ale. Goes wonderfully with a slice of orange! It’s not too bitter and you can really taste the other flavors of the beer. Definitely recommend.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Blue moon is one of the tastier beers in the up and coming brands. The honey wheat has a lightly different flavor than a regular beer from a main stream brand.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really like Blue moon. I had this at the Denver Coors brewery and I really enjoyed it. The honey wheat taste is nice and it's delicious in a glass bottle.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Very great tasting beer , extremely light , not too foamy, I really enjoy this brand. You should pick it up next time your looking for something different !
Kelli M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
My favorite beer!! Light and smooth. It doesn't give me a bad after taste, upset my stomach, or make me gassy (like most of the sweet beers do)! Five stars!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I paired this with gourmet pizza a time or two. It has a nice light flavor to me. I enjoy trying new beer/wine so I've tried a lot of them. I like this one.
Christine R.
Northbrook, IL
This version is okay. I prefer the original with the hint of orange. It'd be good to have at parties so u can try and so can everyone else. It was decent.
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Blue Moon! I have never not liked their seasonal brews. I would definitely recommend putting an orange in it, as it gives it a little more flavor.
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
Such a great beer. Love it by itself but even better with an orange slices. Not to bitter or sweet, just the perfect balance. It is also super refreshing.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.