BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Alora G.
King, NC
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Lovely beverage on a hot summer day served with an orange twist. Light on the pallate delectable citrus notes highlight this enjoyable beer.
Kelly H.
Johnstown, PA
Definitely a great beer to try if you are a blue moon fan! I know I was shocked at how good it was! I would definitely recommend this beer 😁🍻
Julia G.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is one of my favorite summer brews. It is refreshing and light to drink. It always gets me excited for summer when I see this in stores
Tiff L.
perfect on a hot day
I'm not a fan of beer but you could actually taste the sweetness and it wasn't so bubbly that I had to take baby sips
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this for the very first time last night. It was so good. You can taste the hint of honey but not so sweet. Definitely getting more.
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this beer doesn't taste like your typical beer. Its flavor isn't over powering and definitely refreshing.
Julie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Blue moon is easy to drink, full of flavor, and not hoppy. Usually good with a slice of orange to enhance the flavor of the delicious beer.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
So many flavors that blue moon offers. There's ton of mix drinks you can make with blue moon too. Taste great with an orange. Repeat user.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was so yummy. It doesn't have that strong beer taste like most do and I love that. I definitely would purchase this beer again.
Cherry J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pins of my faves! I like this because it doesn't have a bitter heavy taste to it. I usually order a blue moon when I'm out and want a beer
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.