BY BLUE MOON #24 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Amanda G.
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
This beer is the perfect combination of sweet and bitter; If that's what you're in the mood for. someone people have found it too sweet but i think its all up to personal preference.
Jessie S.
Paris, TX
My mother in law introduced me to this and it was love at first taste. Perfect for the fall. Goes does smooth, amazing after taste.
forever B.
Such a unique beer and the flavor is super yummy. I love the different flavors I get after each taste. Definitely one of my go to's
Frank Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Gold in color, slightly hazy, with a white head that dissipated quickly, leaving no lacing on the glass. Aroma of cereal malt, citrus, coriander, and notes of honey.
Ana-Alicia S.
Fargo, ND
I love the taste of this beer! It’s so smooth and it’s not to expensive! I do recommend everyone to give it a try!
mary j.
Minneapolis
I like this beer because it's very light and not too bitter. It cleanse thirst. This beer is my go to beer.
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Perfect floating in the pool kind of drink. Affordable, easy to get at any grocery store, and delicious.
Samantha S.
jeffersonton
It’s a nice light and slightly sweet beer. Obviously good in the summer but not bad all year round.
Tiffany Z.
Another wheat beer that i loveeeee lovveeee loveeee the most to drink the wheat taste is just right
Mary Michael C.
Montevallo
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
My family always has this in our fridge! We love beer! And we love most kinds, as well!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.