BY BLUE MOON

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a hug...4 Answers
Vy N.
Hayward, CA
I usually like drinking blue moon just because its not to bitter and i feel like its on the lighter side. I usually purchase mine from the grocery store such as Safeway, and its not pricey either! More on the affordable side for a pack of 6 or 12. I occasionally purchase this when I see it during the summer months!
K. Elizabeth M.
Lancaster, SC
Review for: Blue Moon Seasonal Collection Spring Blonde Wheat Ale Bottles 12 oz, more...
I had the pleasure of trying the Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat at Charlotte Beerfest and it was delicious! I'm not a big beer drinker, but this has definitely become my go-to. Worth a try and will not break your budget!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Blue Moon® Seasonal Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Blue moon is probably one of my favorite beers. I like beer that isn't quite as hoppy and that is a little girly. This is perfect with an Orange around the rim or a little oj in your glass!
Kay V.
North Wales, PA
This beer has much more clarity than the standard wheat beer. There is a light sour tinge that often comes from wheat. Taste wise, there is a light sweet honey taste to the beer and a very faint taste of hops at the back of the beer. It is a very easy beer to drink with a rather sweet and light finish.
Linda M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is actually my favorite “flavor” of Blue Moon beers. I enjoy the hardiness yet crispness of the flavor. It can be pricier than some other beers but not extremely so. I will continue to buy this.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue moon is a good beer but it’s kinda mediocre. There are other beers that out do this beer but I do enjoy it. I do not purchase but I do drink it if it’s convenient at an event. $6-9 at any local liquor store.
Julie F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my husbands go to beers, especially in the summer. He is a huge fan of honey wheat beers, his favorite is hard to come by, so we pick this up regularly if the one he prefers is unavailable.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Blue Moon never lets me down, but it isn’t exactly my favorite. I enjoy the taste, and the summer wheat is delicious and refreshing on a hot day. I like trying new beers but I know I have this to fall back on. I’ve bought this as pints at restaurants and multipacks at the grocery store.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love everything blue moon!! It’s craft beer at an affordable price. This particular brew is so smooth and the perfect balance of sweet and wheat flavors. I have always been a drinker of blue moon, and I will continue to purchase this brewery’s products until I can’t drink beer anymore
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Right now Blue Moons are my favorite beer! I love the citrus flavor and they get me drunk pretty quick. They're the one beer I can enjoy with a meal but also use when I'm partying. Obviously they're better with an orange but they're awesome by themselves too!
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.