BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Natalie H.
Clinton, NY
A refreshing drink for a hot summer day! Although a little pricier than average, it’s not excessively priced. And the quality is more than worth it.
Ashleigh C.
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
Get refreshing beverage. Never been disappointed in what this company offers my go to evening drink. It’s a bit expensive but worth it in my opinion
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
This is such a great party beer. It's refreshing and flavorful so it's easy to drink, but the ABV is not too high that you can't drink it all night.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've heard really great things about this beer I haven't bought it in a while but I have tried other beers from this line and they are pretty good
Joanna L.
Alexandria, VA
This beer is a great version of Blue Moon's original beer. It has a great honey and orange flavor and is perfect for anytime! And it's affordable!
Katrina W.
Super tasty, but unfortunately I'm allergic to beer, so I didn't get to enjoy it for long. Definitely goes well with camping-unless you're allergic
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
I love it its great but i have a hard time find it but i think its seasonal not too sure but its a great beer but then all blue moon beer are great
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Summer Honey has a refreshing flavor that pairs great with a slice of orange! I always end up buying some during the warmer months, great with BBQ.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Review for: Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Blue Moon Seasonals 12 Oz Can more...
Not as good as the original, but I'm giving it four stars because sometimes you want the beer in a can (like tubing down the river in the summer)
Lorelei Y.
It's okay. Probably wouldn't re-buy, though, as it's a little weird-tasting to me. I can't put my finger on it, but this isn't quite what I like.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.