BY BLUE MOON #48 in Beer

• Whats the difference"?6 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of...4 Answers
Lesli O.
new milford
Love this flavor! Its the best blue moon flavor! Price is not bad, you will definitely get your moneys worth. When buying beer u always get blue moon by far one of my favorite brands especially the honey one
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love blue moon, it’s one of my favorite beers. The taste is amazing, the price is amazing, i definitely recommend this beer. It’s good with any occasion. Whether it’s with your dinner or out drinking...
Vy N.
Hayward , CA
I usually like drinking blue moon just because its not to bitter and i feel like its on the lighter side. I usually purchase mine from the grocery store such as Safeway, and its not pricey either! More on the affordable side for a pack of 6 or 12. I occasionally purchase this when I see it during the summer months!
Ashleigh C.
Alvarado, TX
Summer honey is by far one of my favorite dark beers. Rich and hearty and a gorgeous color. Pairs well with a lot of dinner options. Another great thing about this beer is the sweetness that you get while drinking it. A lot of beers have a crappy aftertaste this one does not.
OJ🔮 J.
Greenville
As far as seasonal beers go, this is probably one of my favorites! Sometimes they go to far with changing the flavor but I think they nailed this one. Still like blue moon with a slight sweet finish.
Taylor B.
Blue Moon Honey Wheat is an incredibly refreshing beer! I do not drink beer often due to the taste, but I love the taste of this l, especially served in a chilled glass.
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh , PA
My fiancé loves blue moon! It is his absolute favorite wheat beer and if they have it on tap that's the first thing he's going to! Taste great with or without an orange.
Lindsey R.
Lebanon, VA
Got to say this isn't my favorite beer but it's not bad, pretty pricey but cheaper that most. It's got a good taste especially if you had a orange to it. My husband is always buying this and he's crazy about it and I like them occasionally. Not a bad beer to try if your looking to switch things up!
Sue K.
I had my 1st Blue Moon with my Family while visiting Evergreen, Colorado. We went to a small restaurant to have dinner & I had Tacos 🌮 & Blue 🌙 with a slice of an Orange. It was delicious 😋. I would have never paired A 🍺 with an 🍊 slice & I would have missed out. If you've never had one, Go Get One. 😋
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: BLUE MOON 22 OZ BOTTLE more...
I do not enjoy beer. However, a couple years ago my husband handed me one and told me to just try it. It was actually quite pleasant. It's the only beer I'll drink.
Kayla D.
Whats the difference"?
Heather M.
How does this compare to the regular Blue Moon? I'm a huge fan of the regular.